Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V

We had some small talks during the ride as we were going to our destination about our days and lives. He was talking about his hyungs making me laugh and I was talking about my besties. After a long 30 minutes of chatting we finally reached our destination. He got out of the car first and helped me get out of the car. After I got out of the car and looked where we were I was shocked. It was a humongous palace kind of place.

"Taehyungie, what is this? why are we here?"

"You'll see when we go in."

"Okay..."

When we got in front of me it was a very big and spacious place just a few people in the corner playing music no other.

"Care for a dance?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Then let's go."

He took me for a dance the song was slow and danced along with the music it was nice. I was looking in his eyes his dark brown orbs making me lost in his eyes. His hand around my waist giving me tingles. This dance seemed forever and I never want it end. But after 30 minutes of dancing we finally ended our dance.

"Let's go we have more places left to go!"

"More?"

"Yeah, What do you think we are just gonna dance and then leave?"

"I mean could be."

"But it's not. So let's go!"

"Okay okay let's go."

We then again got into his car and he started driving again and in around 15 minutes we reached a really tall building.

"let's go!"

He grabbed my hand gently and took in the building and then in the elevator. We reached the top floor and when I got off the elevator and went a bit more forward my jaw dropped. The view in front of me was soo beautiful. I always loved beautiful sceneries and views.

"Taeyungie it's soo beautiful!"

"You once told me you loved high places and their views."

"Oh my god! you remembered!"

"Of course I did."

"You are so amazing! Thank you so much!"

"The pleasure is all mine."

I was soo happy and the view was so beautiful I was lost in it. It was like I could see the whole of Seoul from there. I was dragging him to all the corners of the place and talking about the all the places.

"Oh! and that's the place where I first met you remember?"

"Oh yes I do."

"And and that was my school In that corner!"

"Ahh really? That's a really nice school."

"Yeah I know."

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

She was talking about all the places she knew and I could see it in her eyes she was genuinely happy and I was happy about that. She is such a beautiful girl both inside out.

Y/N P.O.V

We were talking about places and I was genuinely happy being with him.

Soon few people came in.

"Ma'am sir your food is gonna be served now please take your seat on the table."

"Wait Taehyungie they serve food here I thought this was just a place to see places from here." I asked confused.

"Yeah but I hired these people to serve food here so we won't be hungry."

"Seriously why did you spend so much? And don't tell me you rented this place too cause I saw no one here else than us."

"Uhh, Yeah." Taehyungie said scratching the back of his neck.

"Why would you spend soo much?"

"Cause I want you to be happy and enjoy your time in these places freely."

His words made me get butterflies in my stomach and I blush but I managed to hide it.

"Oh thank you soo much But you really didn't need to do all this."

"It's all for you and it doesn't matter as long as your happy with it."

"Thank you."

"The pleasures all mine."

We then got our food and started eating. The table was decorated with candles and it was soo pretty.

"The foods really good."

"Glad you liked it."

"hmm."

We finished eating and talked a bit.

"Okay Y/Nie we have one last place to go. Let's go!"

"One more? soo many places. Wow."

"Yes, now let's goo!"

"Let's go."

We again got in the car and started going to our last destination. Once we reached we got down the car and for the nth time I gasped in shock. We were in front of the beach and the whole beach was empty and the sunset view was indescribably beautiful.

"Taehyungi this is indescribably beautiful. Did you hire this beach as well?"

"Yeah, did you like it."

"What do you mean? I love it!"

"Hmm now let's go!"

He took my hand and walked toward the beach. We then talked about a lot of stuff while walking beside the beach. I had to take off my shoe cause it was getting in the sand so Taehyungie took off his shoe too. We were walking with the water and running around.

"taehyungie catch me if you can."

"Oh I am gonna watch you!"

We were running around he caught me and we were laughing and when the sun went down Taehyung finally talked in an intense voice.

"Y/Nie."

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I am!"

"That's good."

"Why? Did something happen Taehungie?"

"No but I have something to ask you."

At that moment I got really nervous I don't know why maybe I thought he was gonna ask me out to be his girlfriend.

"You scaring me. Why are you so intense suddenly?"

"It's just I have a question"

"Go on ask."

He came in front of me and looked me in the eyes. At that time I was already dead.

"Will you be-