Chapter 25

Y/N P.O.V
My heart drops...

Thinking about not being able to see V for a long time breaks my heart. Not being able to be In his arms, scares me. I was close to tearing up. But I had to control it because I expected this. He is a celebrity. I expected him to be busy. But it's just I didn't think of the time when he's going to be away for months. How dumb of me...

I held his hand tightly trying not to sound too sad and said "it's fine, you have your work to do as well. And I can't wait for your concerts and works so it's all good! I will just miss you a lot"

Saying the last part, he knew for sure that I was sad. So he looked at me with the most beautiful looking eyes and then hugged me saying "I am sorry Y/N-ah, I will be back before you know it I swear! And I'll call you every day as well!" He said giving out his big box smile that gave me the flutters

"Okay," I said smiling.

He hugged me one last time and gave a small peck on my forehead and then I got off the car and saw him driving away till I couldn't see the car anymore and then entered the house.

*Later*
I did my night routine and got into my pajamas. And laid down on the bed. It felt comfortable and I was thinking about last night when now I was in his arms wrapped around me and now I'm alone on my bed. How good times end so fast... I sigh

I fell asleep thinking about Taehyung and how much I'll miss him!

2 days later

Taehyung has been pretty busy these days he has a tight schedule before leaving and all. We could barely talk. But he's always texting me whenever he gets the chance and I am grateful!

I'm just really sad he's leaving next week and he's already so busy and I can't even meet him before he does leave...

I'm home now after school... just binge-watching Doom At your Service cause I am in love with Seo In Guk. Shh don't tell Taehyung.

I spent my day just like that binge-watching kdramas and fangirling over every single hot guy I see on TV.

These 3 days went by like this. I met up with Fayza, Tarannom, and Sarah cause I was missing them. And it was very fun.

2 days before Taehyung is leaving

I can't believe he is leaving in 2 days. I'm gonna miss him so much. And who knows how long he is going to be there. Ugh 
I'm supposed to meet him today. He has free time today so he wants to spend it with me before he leaves.

I get ready nicely in a neat and cute dress. I only dress up because of him.

We are spending time together. I keep on whining about how much I'll miss him and he's just laughing at me trying to do aegyo.

I'm now hugging him, his head rested on my chest and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I have one hand on his back and the other playing with his hair...

I peck his head lightly "I love you. I'm gonna miss you, you know"

"I love you too babe, and I'm gonna miss you too! Who's gonna give me hugs after a tiring day from work?!"

I chuckle hearing him whine too. And ruffle his hair.

"You know what. I can't keep it in anymore!" Taehyung says getting up.

"You can't keep what in anymore?" I say confused.

"Okay... so don't be too surprised. I visited your house 2 days ago. And fortunately, you weren't home. So I took that chance to talk to your mom alone and I convinced her to let you come along with me to the world tour! She already let the school know you won't be attending for a few months! Will you go with me?" He says it all fast with excitement.

And I'm just here with my mouth open in utter shock.

When I come back to my senses I just jump into his arms and squeal in happiness. I didn't even think of going with him! That's so great! I will be able to be with him the whole time!

"YES!!!! YES, I WILL GO WITH YOU! OMG, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! I WAS SO SCARED I WON'T BE ABLE TO MEET U FOR MONTHS!" I squeal in happiness jumping in his arms and he has a big smile as well!

"Aw, you love me that much?!" Taehyung says teasingly

I hit his arm jokingly and say "Obviously way more than you!" I stick my tongue out.

"Okay fine I give up!" He says putting his hands on the air as he's surrendering.

I just laugh and hug him again...

And then it all hits.

"WAIT, IF YOU'RE LEAVING IN 2 DAYS I HAVE TO LEAVE WITH YOU TOO AND I HAVE TO PACK SO MUCH CAUSE WE'LL BE GONE FOR A LONG TIME! I HAVE TO GO HOME AND PACK. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!" I say panicking and he's just smiling standing there

"What are you doing ?! Let's go home!" I say

"Okay okay, I'll drive you home let's go!" Taehyung says smiling

After a while, we reach our home and I quickly get home and start packing. I'm so happy I'm at a loss for words HE'S so thoughtful and loving! I just love him so much!

STREAM BUTTER AND PERMISSION TO DANCE 💃🏻 🕺

Love you all♥️♥️)