chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

It was 6:00 in the morning and I was already up to going to school. My mom was out of town to visit some relatives. I got up from bed, took a morning shower, and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and told my maid to get breakfast ready. I went to my room again and got ready for College.

I went downstairs and found my breakfast ready. It was pancakes and orange juice. I finished my breakfast and then my maid came in.

"Ma'am was the breakfast okay?"

"How many times have I told you not to call me ma'am, call me Y/N. But the breakfast was really good. Thank you."

"Okay, ma'am. And thank you ma'am"

"Ughh I told you to call me Y/N.  And I'll leave now for college I want to go early."

"Yes Y/N."

I left the house and started walking towards school, I put my earphones on and started listening to Go Go by BTS and started singing and dancing with the song. Once I reached college I put my earphones in my bag and I started walking towards the hall and I noticed two of my best friends.

"SARAH FAYZA" I shouted making them turn around me.

Sarah "Heyy Y/N" 

Fayza "Hiii Y/N"

"Hi guys, how are you?"

"We are good"

we talked for a bit and then slowly the rest of the group arrived as well. We all were laughing and talking about this page where it has very funny memes when the bell rang. We all groaned and went to our classes. During the lunch break, we all gathered again to our spot and started talking and eating. 

Tarannom "Guys did you see the new BTS run episode? It was soo hilarious I couldn't stop laughing and it was soo cute"

Fayza " omg yes it was soo funny!"

Sarah " yeaa"

"Do you guys remember the part where Taehyung tried to cheat and got caught by jungkook??  It was too funny"

Tazwar and Jubear " Guys stop please not again"

We girls just laughed and continued eating.

After classes ended we took our goodbyes and started going our way.

I decided to go to this cafe where I go sometimes, I started walking towards the cafe with my headphones on listening to songs of BTS. 

I entered the cafe and ordered a latte with extra cream and muffin.

The waitress came to me and gave me my order.

"Here is your order miss"

"thank you"

"Enjoy and have a good day!"

"Have a good day!"

I was scrolling through Instagram and ended up stalking Kim Taehyung.

I finished eating and paid. The food was actually really good. I decided to come to the cafe everyday cause the food here was really good and energized me after the stressful classes.

I started walking towards my home while scrolling through my phone when I bumped into someone and my phone fell right on its front. I picked it up and it was cracked. I looked at the person who I bumped into and it was...