Chapter 14

Y/N P.O.V

"I better hurry home or else I will make him wait."

I hurried home and kept my shopping bag and checked if my dress is okay.

"Yep it's gorgeous and makes me looks smart."

I just reduced my makeup couldn't even finish it taehyung texted me that he's here. I told him to wait for like 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes

I went downstairs took a look at myself one last time and went out.

I saw his red Ferrari waiting outside our house. I waved towards him. He noticed me and started the car.

Taehyung P.O.V

I saw her waving towards me and when I saw her my heart started beating really fast. I ignored that feeling and waved her back and started the car.

Y/N P.O.V

I went inside the car and sat beside him.

" Hellooo~" I said.

" Hello Y/N" taehyungie said.

" So what movie are we watching?" I asked

" Umm Titanic is the only movie playing now."

" Oh I like Titanic"

"Nice!"

Taehyung P.O.V

I lied to Y/N I actually rented the whole theatre so we could watch the movie peacefully. And since I did we could watch any movie we wanted but I really wanted to watch Titanic with her so I lied.

Y/N P.O.V

We reached the theatre within 5 minutes as the car was going really fast and the road was empty.

Taehyungie insisted on buying the tickets because apparently he loves buying tickets. Umm weird. But also today the theatre was fully empty like not a single people else than the ones who work here. Even weird. Well I bought some popcorn and juice but the lady insisted that she won't take any money which was ki da creeping me out so I just gave her money not listening to her. Taheyungie came later to me after buying the ticket.

" Let's go watch the movie!"

"Yea okay..."

I was looking for my seat but taehyungie said we can sit anywhere as there are no people.

" Taheyungie"

" Yeah?"

" Don't u find it weird that there are absolutely no people here."

" Uhh no. Maybe it's just a coincidence."

" Yeah you are right."

We started watching the movie and it was amazing as well. The funniest part was when taehyungie cried. He looked soo cuteee. We watched the whole movie and it was nice. The only thing I regret was not holding his hand. I tried so many times but I just couldn't. Ugh.

We went outside the theatre and while going out I noticed a poster said rented for the day - by Kim Taehyung.

" Wait a minute Taehyung-ah."

" Mm what? You need something?"

" No I need to see something to make sure."

" Okay."