Chapter 12

Y/N P.O.V
Just hearing Taehyungie reading the part "we are very sorry" made me sad thinking they were not able to make it.

Taehyung couldn't even finish reading when the lights all turned on and they all jumped out from behind the couch and said

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!"

We both were really shocked. We both had the same expression jaw dropped.
Taehyung burst a big smile on his face.

"Hyung, I thought you guys had practice or something so You couldn't make it."

"How can we miss such an important we obviously have to see who stole our Taehyung ah from us" said Jin
I chuckled seeing him like this.

"Ok Y/Nie let me introduce them to you"

"I already know them tho"

"Oh yeah right"

"But we don't know you" said jimin

"Oh right"

"I am Y/N. Kyun Y/N. I am 21 years old. Nice to meet you guys. I hope we all get along."

"Oh I'm 1 year older than you"

"Yeah."

"Nice to meet you too" all the other members said.

"I cooked food 🥘 come on"

"Yes please I am starving" Taehyung whined.

We sat down the table and the table was filled with dishes and they all looked amazing.
"Jin, did you make all of this?"

"Yes I did but namjoon helped me as well"

"Ohh they all look so delicious"

"Come on, try them"

Following that Jin served a lot of food and to be honest they were soo good I was eating like a maniac.

"Y/N ah were you that hungry?" Jimin asked.
I was so embarrassed.

I turned red.
"I-I the food is very delicious that's why."

"It's okay, eat all you want" Jin said and nudged jimin with his arm indicating him to shut up.

After finishing the food I was soo full I could barely move.

"Okkayyy movie timeee!!!!" Jungkook said excited.

"Can I go and sleep?" Suga said looking so tired.

"No your watching a movie with us" said Jin

"Ughh fine" suga said while plopping onto the couch.

I smiled looking at them it was like a dream I always had while reading fan fics but now it's like a dream come true but I feel like I knew them for a long time as they all were so friendly and comfortable to be with.

They all sat down and me and Taehyung sat down on the floor on the corner of the couch.
We all started watching a romantic film. Since we all agreed to that.

We watched around 3 movies and we all talked to each other in between too and now we were currently midway of the fourth movie it was night time and everyone was asleep. Only I was awake. Taehyung and I were sharing a blanket to cover our legs. I was watching the movie alone as everyone was asleep I thought of leaving now since I was there the whole day I thought of writing a note thanking them for this amazing day and leave but when I was about to get up Jungkook in his sleep wrapped his arms around me as he was sleeping he was sitting beside me. And he was sleep talking

"Please don't leave me. Please stay. Don't go."

How did he know I was leaving and isn't he sleeping? I thought to myself and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong for me to get out so I waited there when he would move around or loosen his grip around me but he never did and slowly I fell asleep.

On the morning when I woke up I was still in jungkooks grip and everyone was staring deeply at both of us. I nudged jungkook as hard as possible so he would wake up. And luckily he did.and when he realised what position we were in he immediately let me go and got away from me.

And right after that everyone started going all OOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I was so embarrassed and shy. Everyone was asking what is going on between us and we just met and all. I tried telling them but they just won't. And I saw Taehyung burning in anger that's what he looked like but he just calmly said

" Hyung I have practice and Y/Nie do u want me to drop you?"

I said yes and slowly we took our goodbyes and left.

The car ride was very silent and the air was filled with tension.
Finally Taehyung broke the silence and spoke up.

"So what is going on between you two you two like literally just met."

" oh my god you too. Nothing is going on yesterday night I was about to leave since all of u were asleep but when I got up jungkook held me in his sleep and his grip was too tight for me to get away from so I was stuck there and fell asleep."

" why couldn't you just wake him up?"
He sounded very serious.

" because I didn't want to wake him up"
"Anyways we reached your home"

"Thank you so much taehyungie"
"Yeah, byee"

"Byeee"

With that I went inside home and Taehyung drove to his practice place.
I entered home and there was mom

SHIT I totally forgot about mom and Jane.
Ohh no...