Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

It was... Jack. Jack knight. I can't believe I just bumped into Jack when he is the last person I want to see.

"What a coincidence Jack, out of all the people I meet you."

"Well isn't this just destiny Y/N"

"Please I can't waste my time talking to you I have other works to do, BYE."

"bye." he smiled.

Ughh why did I have to see his face? I was walking towards my home again not trying to make my day any worse thinking about who I just bumped into after soo many years when I bumped into someone Again, and my phone fell again.

"GODDAMMIT!!"

I was really mad and was about to shout but when I looked at the person to see who it was and UNFORTUNATELY my phone fell from my hand again, and I shrieked so loud that probably the whole area heard me.

"K-Kim T-Taeh-hyung!!!" I stuttered

"Is this actually Kim Taehyung I am seeing right in front of my eyes??!!"

"Well yes it is" he smiled

"OMG your voice is even more mesmerizing and beautiful in real life, ah is this a dream!?" I pinched myself and realized it is not a dream.

"Thank you very much for the compliment"

"Can I please take a picture with you? please??." I Pleaded

"Uhh s-sure"

I realized my phone was still on the ground I picked it up and tried turning it on. But this stupid phone won't turn on.

"Guess my luck is bad and it doesn't want me to take a picture with you cause my phone stopped working" I let out a groan and stomped my feet.

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

It struck my mind that It was my fault this girls phone broke because I was carelessly walking around. And it fell again after seeing my beauty.

I let out a small chuckle at my thoughts but she didn't notice it.

I realized again that today I bought a new phone and I can give it to her since I have another phone and after all, her phone broke because of me. It wouldn't really hurt helping a fan for once.

FLASHBACK

I was walking alone at the mall when I noticed a phone shop and I really wanted to have two phones one to manage fake accounts and stalk people and one to manage my daily works and needs. So today I finally decided to buy a new phone. I went into the store and bought the latest phone and I waited in the mall so they can charge it for me cause I don't wanna do it when I go home. After they charged my new phone I turned it on saved my other phone number in it and then I realized I can save the other hyungs number when I go home.

FLASHBACK OVER

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I felt a sudden gush of responsibility take over me wanting me to gift her the phone as it was initially my fault her phone broke.

I took out the phone and kept it on my hand in front of her waiting for her to accept it.

Y/N P.O.V

I saw him handing out a phone waiting for me to take it. I got really confused.

"Uhh, what is this for?"

"A phone for you because you broke yours. Don't worry it's brand new."

"oh"

"yeah"

"WAIT WHAT?"

" A phone for you. You don't really need to shout you know." I smile

"no no no I cannot accept this, this is your phone Taehyungshi. It's okay I can buy a new phone"

"Please take it, after all your phone broke because of me cause first, you bumped into me so the phone fell and it cracked then you realized it was me and it fell again and stopped working. And don't worry I have another phone." I let out a small smile for reassurance.

"Hey no, it's really fine. Plus a random fan can't accept gifts from idols. It should be the other way around." I let out an awkward smile despite my heart feeling like it could burst out any moment.

"And thanks to these 'random fans' you call. My band managed to go this far in life and we are doing to successful. So helping one grateful one wouldn't hurt too much."

I don't know why but I started blushing at his last comment.

"Are you sure it would be okay if I accept your phone?"

"It would be my honor"

I smiled at his cuteness.

I hesitantly accepted his phone.

"Woah, this is the latest version!"

"Yes."

"Oh thank you soo much"

"No problem, now you wanted to take a picture remember?"

"ah yes."

We took a picture and we were checking it out.

"ah by the way, what's your name??"

" oh, My name is Y/N. Kyun Y/N."

"wow that's a sweet name!"

And there Y/N stop blushing soo much. control.

" Anyways Y/N shi it was nice meeting I have to get going now. Bye."

"oh bye. It was great meeting you! I will never forget this day!" I say with a big smile on my face.

UGH can't believe this moment just ended but I was jumping with happiness still can't process what just happened. I realized I had the phone Kim Taehyung gave me and I started hugging the phone. Wow Y/N you've gone crazy.

I reached home and directly went to bed thinking what happened today. But when Jack came into my mind my whole mood just got ruined. Jack. Jack knight. He was my first love in high school. Though he was an abusive boyfriend I was blindly in love with him. But when he cheated on me with my best friend and my best friend left me too because of him I couldn't be any more depressed and devastated. Tears started to fall from my eyes again thinking about this.

"No Y/N you cannot cry about this again. You are over this and now you amazing besties who you can trust. Think about the good things like you just FREAKING met Kim Taehyung and he gave you his goddamn phone!!"

My mood immediately brightened and I started smiling and jumping out of happiness. I couldn't wait to tell this to my friends tomorrow and I also need to take their numbers again as my old phone won't work. I fell asleep while thinking these.