Chapter 7

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep at around like 12:30 pm. And I remembered I was supposed to meet Kim Taehyung today and my mood immediately brightened up. Yesterday while I and Jane were talking she confirmed it to me that I like Taehyung not as a fan but as a woman to man. We were supposed to meet at 4:00 pm at xxx cafe so I took a nice long shower. After taking a shower I went to my mom telling her I want food. After having my food I went to jane.

"Yah, jane-ah I am supposed to meet Taehyunie today but I have nothing to wear. Can we go shopping please?" I pleaded.

"Uhh, sure why not and besides I have nothing to do."

"yayy let's goo."

We said bye to mom and headed outside.

"Today is quite sunny I guess I'll buy something that won't keep me too warm."

"Yeah, sure."

We reached the mall and visited quite some shops but I didn't find a good one and at last, before leaving the mall I noticed a shop in the corner and one dress caught my attention and I immediately knew which dress I wanted for today.

"Jane I found the dress, to that shop."

"Okay, whew! great!" she wiped off her fake sweat

We went to the shop I took the dress and then paid for it.

After that, we went home and I started getting ready.

I put on my dress and I was ready to head out. I then reached the cafe at 3:56 pm. And taehyungie reached the cafe a while later.

"Sorry, if I was late Y/Nie"

oh that Y/Nie makes my heart flutter. Oh shut up Y/N.

"Noo, its okayy."

And I immediately went to hug him, I just couldn't control myself I just missed him sooo much I couldn't control myself. After a few seconds, Taehyungie hugged me back too. I just realized what I was doing so I broke the hug and immediately apologized.

"I am sorry I didn't realize."

Without saying anything Taehyungie hugged me again.

"I missed you a lot Y/Nie, couldn't you text me even a bit?"

I was taken aback by his actions but I really liked it and it was like electricity flowing through my body when he was hugging me.

"I missed you too Taheyungie. And I am sorry I couldn't text you my friend came back after 8 years and I wanted to give my full attention to her."

"Ahh, you must have missed her a lot. It's okay I understand."

"Anyways how were your days?"

"They were horrible cause I missed you a looot."

"Ayy I missed you too. Okay, let me tell you something."

I was talking and talking not stopping he was talking too we were laughing about some rumors and stuff it was a nice time.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Y/Nie was talking and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. The was she was talking the way she dressed up, it was amusing and she looked soo good.

yesterday I was talking with my hyungs and telling them about Y/Nie and they told me that for sure I liked her but I didn't really agree to them.

Y/N P.O.V

We had our food and I realized we were in that cafe for a really long time so I decided to tell him to go to a park nearby and talk there.

"Taehyungie how about we go to a park and talk there?"

"yeah sure no probs."

We went to the park and started talking again and walking.

"Taehyungie"

"Hmm?"

"Look the sky looks amaazing right? There are soo many stars there."

"Hmm, it truly is."

"I think dad is looking at us right now and thinking who this guy is." I smile

"D-dad?"

"Yeah, ... My dad died a few years ago in a car accident."

"Oh, I am so sorry to hear that."

"Yeah. It's okay."

"Anyways Let's talk about something else."

"Yeah, sure."

We were talking and talking when it got quite late and I thought I should leave now.

"Taehyungie..."

"hmm?"

"I should leave now it is getting pretty late."

"Oh. Uhh, it's okay I get it.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I got really sad when I heard she said she needs to leave and I didn't want her to leave at all. But I realized it's fine she needs to go. And that's when I realized I like her cause I got all those emotions bursting in me when she said she had to leave. But I thought that there's no reason to hide my feelings and I will tell it her at Saturday.

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N can we meet on Saturday I wanna have some time together"

Him saying this really made my mood burst. And without thinking, I said yes.

"yes!"

"Okay very nice."

"I'll send you the dress code and the time in messages. And I'll come to pick you up, I know your address and Don't worry I am not a stalker."

"lol, okay."

"Byee Y/Nie"

"Byee Taehyungie"

And then we left our ways I went home and then I told Jane everything and she was shook.

"Girl, I tell you he is gonna propose."

"No way, shut up. Stop talking nonsense."

Meanwhile at nightime.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I was busy preparing everything for that day and I wanted everything to be PERFECT cause

I know what I want.