Chapter 18

(A/N: Before we get into the story I would like to give a big big thanks to ParkEun-Kyung192 for voting every single chapter of mine. And supporting me and my book. I love you💜 and all the other readers who are reading my book rn💜💜)
Ok now back to the story...

*NEXT DAY*

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I was busy doing a VLIVE. But my mind was only revolving around the idea I came up with last night. I already made all the arrangements. They are preparing it now.
I am supposed to go there tonight and give the finishing touch. I am super excited. But I still have a long way to go as I have 2 photo shoots, 1 interview and practice my dances as well.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up at around 6am getting ready for school. Ugh school...

Maria made my favorite breakfast again.

"Thanks Maria!"

"No problem ma'am"

"It's Y / N"

"Yes Y/N, sorry. Now go or else you will be late"

"Yea! Bye mom Bye Maria! Take care!l

"Yea you too!" Both mom and Maria said.

I fixed my dress one last time before heading out to school.

I was going to school while jamming to 'Filter'. When Taehyung cam to my mind.

Should I not have gotten this angry? Was he behaving like this because this is what usually happens. Was I wrong to get to angry? Should I just forgive him?

Nah, he was too harsh on his words without even knowing the truth.

But I love him tho...

UGH Shut up Y/N.

I just stopped my music. And when to school trying to enjoy the morning breeze and not think about him. You know who I mean. 🙄

12 minutes later

I reached school a bit late because I took a stop for ice cream. Hehe.

I reached school and the first person I saw was TARANNOM! And FAYZA!

I internally screamed in happiness seeing them. And ran to them screaming their name.