Chapter 5

Lexi's POV

It's been like a week and a half since me and Adam have been on our date, I started to get really close with Connie and Julie. Julie actually got moved into my dorm room because I didn't have a roommate. Connie would always come over and we have girl talks and talk about boys and they'd tell me all of the hockey drama. I told them that Adam has been a bit distant but they insisted it was just because he was nervous around me. I tried to believe them but I felt like I was being completely ignored. Then I was walking around the dorms because school was done for the day and I had nothing to do. As I was walking down the hall someone bumped into me, I looked up and saw the blonde that I assumed was ignoring me. He looked at me and said, "Oh hey, Lexi. Just the girl I was looking for actually." I looked at him and said, "What would be the occasion?" He looked up at me and said, "What i'm about to say is a little crazy and you probably don't want to and i know we've been on one date and i kinda ruined it by not asking you to be my girlfriend and you've probably moved on to someone better bu-" I cut him off by connecting our lips. He looked at me shocked and then said, "I'll never shut up if it means you'll do that everytime." he said, smirking at me. I laughed and he just connected our lips again, "So as i was saying... Will you be my girlfriend?" Adam said. "No shit sherlock. No, I just kiss all my friends." We both laughed and then we decided to go on a walk.

While we were on our walk Adam kept talking about how he couldn't believe I said yes and that he was sorry that he ignored me. He was just trying not to make a fool out of himself and trying to find a way to ask me without freezing up and having a nervous breakdown. I just laughed and said it was fine. He also kept calling me girlfriend in like every other sentence some people might find that annoying but i thought it was really cute about how excited he was. As we were walking we bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw him, the guy who broke my heart and made my life a living hell. The one and only Troy Bradford. "Oh hey Lexi, who's this? Gay bestfriend? Brother's friend?" I looked at him and said, "No Troy. It's actually my boyfriend." He looked at Adam and Adam looked really confused. Then Troy said, "Well, it's good to know who got my leftovers." Sending a wink to adam. I knew Adam was gonna lose his shit because he never stopped talking about the fact that he would kill anyone that ever hurt me in any way and I knew that Adam knew my ex broke my heart. Adam looked at him with pure hatred and rage. I tried pulling Adam away to avoid an argument but he didn't listen. He looked right at Troy and punched him across the face. Then I grabbed Adams hand and dragged him back to the dorms while hearing Troy yell, "What the hell." I just laughed and kept pulling Adam before things got worse. As much as i always wanted to do that i didn't want me or Adam to get in trouble.

Once we got back to the dorm we walked in laughing and holding hands. Then we saw Julie and Connie and stopped laughing. They looked at our hands and looked up at us curiously. Then I went to pull my hand away because I was a bit new to this, but Adam held my hand tighter, not letting me let go. Then Adam told them we were dating and the girls giggled and said, "it's about time" and "Took you long enough banks." I just laughed and then Adam said he had to go to a late night practice because he had a game tomorrow. He asked if I'd be there and I said, "Of course I'll be there. Are you gonna score me a goal?" He looked at me and smiled saying, "This is why i lo-like you." Then we both blushed and I said, "I guess I'll take that as a yes." Then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and he left.

Julie and Connie looked at me and i knew they were about to ask questions so i just sighed and said, "I bumped into Adam, he said he needed to talk to me and we went on a walk. He started to ramble which was very adorable about how he gets it if i like someone else and what not and then i just kissed him. Then we made it official and kept walking then we bumped into my toxic ex and Adam punched him. Then we ran here and here we are now." Connie and Julie looked at me and then at each other and squealed. I think I might have gone deaf in one ear.

Sorry for the short chapter.