Chapter 23

Adam's POV

When Lexi said she wanted to try again my entire body was exploding with happiness. Even if she meant in the future. I didn't really understand what she meant by, "I think that boys are the least of my problems." But I wanted to because I hate it when she's in pain. Especially when I'm the one causing it. After she said we could try again instead of going home she gave me another movie we could watch. As we were watching it, Lexi fell asleep on my shoulder. She got a bunch of texts so I looked at her phone. Me and her didn't have anything to hide from each other when we were together and she said I could always look through her phone, so I looked at the messages. It was from a contact named, 'bae' the texts said, "I'm coming over in like an hour." Then I decided to shake Lexi awake.

Once she woke up she looked at me really confused and said, "Did i do something? You look mad." Then I looked at her and said, "How come you never told me you had a boyfriend?" She then saw her phone in my hand and saw the messages. She started to laugh and said, "Connie's name on my phone is bae." Then I laughed and said, "Oh sorry...I was just a bit jealous....." Then Lexi laughed and said, "It's ok. I get it." Then she started to get her stuff together. While she was doing that i put one of my hoodies in her bag and a note that said,

"I'll always wait for you."

*Time Skip*

Lexi's POV

I was walking over to Adam's house. It's been two months since the day he gave me a note saying, "I'll always wait for you." and today is the day i am taking him up on his offer.

Once I knock on his door he opens it. He walks up to me and gives me a massive hug. Then I say, "Hey Addy, I have something to tell you..." Adam rolls his eyes at the nickname but nonetheless says, "What do you need to tell me?" I smile and say, "I think I'm ready." Adam looks at me a bit confused. Then I show him the paper in my hands and he smiles really wide. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, spinning me around. I grab his chain and pull him in for a kiss. He smiles and then says, "Wait, I have to grab something." He ran in his house and ran back out with something in his hand. Then he said, "I bought promise rings for when you finally agree to take me back." I smiled and he put it on my finger and said, "This is a promise that you will always be mine and I will always be yours." We kissed again and he pushed me against his wall. We kept kissing. After we heard his mom pull into the driveway he pulled away and Adam said, "I'm so glad I made you mine..." I smiled and then we helped his mom put the groceries away.

Once we put the groceries away, me and Adam decided to go on a walk. While we were on the walk we bumped into my brother Rick, looked at me and said, "You're dating a duck?" I smiled and said, "Yes." Then Rick looked at Adam and said, "you know I always thought you had a crush on her. I didn't think you had a chance but I guess I was wrong. Hurt her, I will kill you." Then Rick walked away and I started laughing. Me and Adam texted the ducks saying we needed to hangout on my phone and they all met at my house.

Once everyone got there I told them I had two announcements. "Okay, the first announcement is that I can finally drive myself places. And the second one is me and Adam are back, baby." They all jumped up and ran to hug us. Then Connie and Julie scolded me saying, "Why didn';t you tell us first?" I just laughed and then me and the ducks hung out for the rest of the night.

A.N- I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS BEING RUSHED I JUST HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS ANYMORE SO I'M TRYING TO FINISH IT RATHER THAN DELETE THE WHOLE STORY THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND NEW CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON.