Chapter 11

Adam's POV

I can't believe that I said that. I'm such an awful person oh my god and now i lost Lexi. How could i be so stupid. I knew it was wrong before but now that she knows. Now that I witnessed the heartbroken look on her face I knew why she didn't want to open up to me. I was so mad that Troy caused her that pain and while i was trying to help i didnt realise i would too. She's never going to talk to me again. But I will not give up, she was my everything, she still is. I dont know how i could be dumb enough to let her go. All I know is that Lexi Riley you better look out because no matter what i have to do I will make you mine....again. The only other thing on my mind was who took that video? Did they have it out for me? Were they trying to have Lexi to themselves?

One thing is for certain, guys at our school always had a thing. I get it she's gorgeous, sweet, kind, innocent, caring, friendly and has the most amazing smile. Now that i was out of the picture guys would be trying to get with her 24/7. I looked over at her in the cafeteria and she was sitting with Connie and Julie. The captain of the JV football team was walking up to her. Once he got closer though Julie and Connie scared him away I was glad they did because it would kill me to see Lexi with another guy. Then I looked over at the lacrosse table and saw Tommy sitting there with his teammates as they were all staring at Lexi. My Lexi. She looked up at the lacrosse table and waved to one of the guys. He looked down blushing that made me mad. Why did she have to be pretty? Why couldn't I like someone that nobody liked? But that wasn't Lexi she had like over half of the school crushing on her. Even some of the girls. All i knew was as much as she said, "i don't give second chances" i wouldn't give up trying to get one.

After the bell rang I headed to my art class. When I got there I saw Charlie and Guy sitting at the table we all sat at. I was confused but then waid, "What? do you guys want me to move tables?" They both looked at me and Charlie said, "Look man Lexi told us not to be mad at you over her because we've known you forever, so we decided she was probably right and were not going to let this get between us. I wouldn't count on the rest of the team though" It made me feel worse to hear that Lexi was still nice to me after everything I said. I would try thanking her but she doesn't want to hear from me so as a thank you I'll leave her alone.....for a few hours. I sighed and looked at Guy and Charlie. Guy looked like he was being held at gunpoint and that's the only reason he was sitting here. Lexi and him formed a brother sister bond. It was quite cute. I looked at them and said, "How could i be so stupid. I need to get her back. I love her." Charlie and Guy both looked at me. Guy just rolled his eyes and Charlie said, "just give her time, I'm sure she'll forget all about it in no time." I got annoyed with Charlie. What the hell kind of advice is that. One night when I was talking to her she told me that all of the hurtful things Troy called her kept replaying in her head for months afterwards. I really hoped it wouldn't be like that with what i said, i wanted her to forget it ever happened and i wanted to be holding her in my arms telling her how perfect she is.

Art ended and it was a lot of charlie talking and then nudging Guy to say something. It was sad that Guy could barely look me in the eyes but I understood why, what I did was horrible. I was a monster. Then after saying bye to Charlie and Guy I walked to Gym class. When I got there I saw the captain of the baseball team Jordan Phillips and someone on Lexi's brothers lacrosse team both talking to her. I was upset and jealous. We have only been broken up for 3 hours, 2 minutes and 45, 46, 47 seconds and she already has guys after her. All of the girls at school either didn't like me, were snobby cheerleaders or thought I was a monster because they heard what I did to Lexi through Connie. Connie has a massive blabbermouth she can't keep a single secret. What I knew for sure was that I was going to have to watch guys all over Lexi all the time. I also can't say anything about it because she broke up with me. Stupid video. I knew no girls would be after me so I would just have to suck it up and get her back.

During gym class we were playing dodgeball to warm up and then we were going to do stuff with partners. I really hope Lexi is my partner so that I can try getting her to talk to me. Almost everyone in this gym class knew what happened and knowing everyone likes Lexi this should be interesting. Our teacher counted down from 5. "5-4-3-2-Go!" Everyone ran and grabbed a ball from the middle all throwing them at me, even people from my own team. Is this what it's like to be a nerd? Then I looked over at Lexi. My eyes never left her. She was beautiful. The way her eyes sparkled in the light, the way her hair and chest bounced whenever she moved. Then I caught myself just staring at her body. She was the perfect girl. No wonder the cheerleaders are jealous of her. Then I saw her smile and wave at someone. I looked at who it was and it was Phillips. Then Phillips laughed and said, "I'll admit you have a strong arm." She really does, my face still hurts from getting slapped. Then Phillips walked over and I went back to watching Lexi play dodgeball. Suddenly I felt a nudge and turned to the Phillips. He said, "Dude you're staring. You were the one that let her go, you can't be looking at her like that." I looked at him angrily and said, "Shut your mouth Phillips. Don't tell me how to look at my girlfriend." "Ex-Girlfriend." Phillips corrected. That was it. I was mad all of my anger from today with myself, my friends, and whoever sent her that video made its way into my fist just in time to hit Phillips pretty hard. He fell and the gym teacher rushed over. He told Lexi to bring Phillips to the nurse and me to the principal to make sure we don't get into a fight. I took that as my opportunity to talk to her. "So Lexi.." She looked at me and looked mad. "I said dont talk to me Cake-eater, Especially now that you beat up one of my friends." I just sadly sighed and walked to the office.

Lexi Riley how do I make you mine?......How?