Chapter 14

Lexi's POV

"Ok yes. I thought the letters were super cute. But still sappy letters aren't going to make up for what he did." I said to Julie and Connie. We were currently having a sleepover at Connie's because she's staying at her actual house. They both understood where I was coming from but I knew both of them just wanted us to kiss and make up. But Lexi Riley isn't the kiss and make up kind of girl. I was the type to get hurt and judge anyone that was like the person that hurt me. Guys kept trying to talk to me but I just ignored them because I didn't want Adam thinking he was right when he called me a whore and a slut. I thought it was nice he was trying to make up for it but there were very few things that would work and honestly i didn't even know what they were.

We kept talking about Adam and then Connie started texting someone, I asked who and she said Guy. They were so cute together, I thought me and Adam would be like them but we all know how that went. Julie and Connie were trying to figure out ways that I'd forgive adam. Julie said, "knowing him he'd do anything. Imagine him blasting music from a massive boombox above his head blasting music." I laughed so hard. Then Connie and Juliue looked at each other. While they were coming up with crazy scenarios of Adam forgiving me, I was putting all of the letters he wrote to me in a scrapbook. As much as I disliked him right now, nobody has ever done something that sweet. I also added some photos of me and him that Connie had when she was convincing me to forgive him. Julie said to me, "So Lexi you said that you're 100% over him right?" I looked at her and said, "Uhm i uh....yea....haha. yea totally. I'm totally over him." Then Julie looked at me and said, "Then why are you making a scrapbook about him and why'd you keep the letters?" ok so maybe i wasn't completely over him but hey, can you blame me? I just shrugged and said, "Memories. And I scrapbook when I'm sad." Julie and Connie just shrugged and kept planning something. I finished the scrapbook and left some empty spaces for polaroids me and Adam took together that i have in my dorm room. After a while, me, Julie and Connie started playing truth or dare. We just did dumb things like eating mustard and prank calling, until Julie said, "Lexi truth or dare. You already picked truth 10 times, just say dare." I just agreed and said, "Fine dare." Julie and Connie smiled at each other and said, "Look out the window."

When I walked over to the window I was very confused. I didn't think it was much of a dare. Then I heard my favourite song playing outside. I looked out and saw Adam with a massive boombox standing outside. When he saw me he smiled and said, "Lexi Riley, please take me back. I love you and I need you in my life. I spend every minute of every hour missing you. Everything I do is for you. Even if this isn't enough, just know, I WILL Make you mine." I'm not going to lie, what he said made me want to instantly forgive him and I definitely smiled but I still wasn't going to forgive him. Then he yelled, "Please answer, my arms are getting very very sore." I laughed and said, "We can be friends. Nothing more." He looked up with a bit of happiness and then said, "Bestfriends?" "Don't push it Banks, and go home it's getting late." I yelled. He did a little celebration dance and then said, "Will you stop calling me Banks?" I just shrugged and said, "Fine preppy." Then he just walked away. I turned around and saw Connie and Julie looking at me with massive grins on their faces. I just said, "Ugh i hate you guys. I'm tired, night." Then I went to bed thinking about how hard it was going to be to be friends with Adam.

I woke up to getting hit by pillows. I opened my eyes and saw Connie holding my phone. I grabbed my phone and looked at it, seeing I had a new message from Adam. I unlocked my phone and saw.

Addy the Baddie: Hope you had a great sleep! I would have slept better with you in my arms.

So I texted back.

Tex Lex: Seriously don't push it Banks, the cute stuff needs to stop.

Addy the Baddie: You think it's cute?

*read*

Addy the Baddie: I'll take your silence as a yes. And if you think its cute that means I'm not stopping.

I just laughed and then texted back.

Tex Lex: My you have such a way with words.

Addy the Baddie: Like my poems? That you ruined :(

Tex Lex: oops...

Addy the Baddie: anyways what are you doing today?

Tex Lex: I just came up with a fun idea.

Addy the Baddie: WHAT?!? Hanging with me because i'm totally free if not i'm busy with um Julie.

Tex Lex: I'm with Julie right now. And no, my idea is to ignore your texts.

Addy the Baddie: Really?

Addy the Baddie: You just stopped doing that though :(

Addy the Baddie: Lexi please don't.

Addy the Baddie: LEXIIII

Addy the Baddie: Tex Lex?

Tex Lex: What did you just call me?

Addy the Baddie: Ha you answered me!

*read*

Addy the Baddie: RUDE it's your name on my phone. What's mine? School hottie?

Tex Lex: Nope but close, Addy the Baddie.

Addy the Baddie: Noooo that makes me sound wimpy. Give me something more powerful.

Tex Lex: No❤️

Addy the Baddie: Yay we're making progress you sent me a heart!!

*read*

Addy the Baddie: Ok fine ill stop :(

*read*

Addy the Baddie: You there?

Tex Lex: GTG BYE.

Addy the Baddie: BYE. Text me when you can.

*read*

You just laughed at the texts. Julie and Connie looked at you and Connie said, "Really Lexi? He was trying so hard." You laughed and said, "That's what makes it fun." Julie was laughing too and Connie just looked mad. You found it funny how vulnerable Adam was being and how cute his messages were. Then after you and Julie stopped laughing you walked back to your dorm because you both had homework to catch up on.

When you were in the dorm room and it was just you and Julie she said, "Lexi i know you still like him so why won't you take him back? Its getting painful to watch him constantly being rejected." You giggled and said, "As much as i want to take him back and cuddle with him and all that jazz. I love him but he still doesn't have my trust." Julie told you she understood and you guys continued doing homework. After a few hours you decided to work on the scrapbook. You added more photos and left a few pages just in case you guys became more than friends again. While you were working on it you got a call. You answered it and put it on speaker. "Hello?" you said. "Hey, um it's Adam. You probably noticed because of my voice. Maybe not. I don't know. Just wanted to ask how your day was and say that i'll see you tomorrow." You giggle at how unconfident he sounded and said, "Well school hottie, my day was good. Some weirdo texted me this morning though and then he called me. It was really weird. I also got all of my overdue homework done so that's good." Adam just said, "Wait a minute what did you call me?" I giggled and said, "Addy the Baddie." Adam started to argue and ask me to say it again so I just hung up and me and Julie started laughing.

This boy. As much as I try to avoid it, I really do love him...

AN: Y'all wanted her to forgive him so here you have it. But there's still a lot more coming up :).