pick up lines

Katie and Annabeth: what do you mean 'pick up lines?'

Lexi: I have no idea

Frank: Gods dammit Caleb stop flirting with Hazlel!

Caleb: EXcuse me for thinking she can do better.

Frank:* takes out bow* I will shoot you

Hazel: Stop it!

Leo: Hazel watch the show. 

Hazel: I'm not gonna watch the show!

Shinaru: come on Hazel Frank is too good for you anyways, why not go for Caleb?

Hazel: I will cut you!

Kalani: I'm not srue what this is but I like it

Aphrodite: Sh*t just got real.

Lexi: why are you here?

Aphrodite: why am I not here, this is love and war dammit!

Connor: well. This is awkward.

Shinary: I hate you all

~~~~~~~

Kalani's P.O.V

This will be fun. I turn to Caleb who has been flirting with Hazle since he came here. Why not get him to flirt with someone else?"Caleb truth or dare?"

"Dare,"

"I dare you to go get a girl with these pick up lines. But you can only say it to a child of Athena, not Annabeth" I grab a piece of paper and write down several pick up lines. Fandom style. Then i hand it to him.

"These won't get me a girl" he complains

"Yes they will" I say as I push him out of the cabin. Me, Leo, FFrank, Annabeth, Percy, Lexi and Hazel all follow him. I know you may be wondeing what this dare is. You'll soon get it.

Caleb's P.O.V

Kalani gave me some of the stupidest pick up lines. I don't get any of these. I walked until I saw Izzy, a daughter of Athena who had come about a week or so ago. I walked up to her and sat down. She looked up from the book she was reading, which was Harry Potter." Hi." I say winking.

"Hi?" she says almost as a question.

I start to use the pick up lines. Here we go "Are you in Gryfindor, cause i'd like to Slytherin you." her face starts to turn pink. Maybe these can get me a girl.

"I'm more of a Ravenclaw girl," she says as she pushes her blonde hair behind her ear.

"My love for you is like the Ta-a-rdis, hope I said that right," it's bigger on the inside." her face is almost as red as a tomato.

"Well," she closes her book," the Tardis is very big." I honestly have no idea what the Hades I'm saying.

"what are the odds of me being in your favor?" she finally snaps.  Her cheecks are so red you'd expect her ears to start steaming." Maybe we can hang out?" I say.

"Sure" I get upa nd walk back to the cabin.

"Nailed it Muggles" I realize my mistake.

"Muggles?" Annabeth says suspiciously." Are you a fanboy?"

''Hades No!" I yell.

"Yes you are."

~~~~~~~~~

Caleb: Katie,Lexi,Kalani and Annabeth I don't need you guys to protect me.

Lexi: yes you do

Chloe: fanboys are going extinct.

Thalia: hate to say it but they're right.

Lexi: we need to sort you.

Caleb: into what?

Lexi: you'll know *grabs a piece of paper* hogwarts house?

Caleb: Ravenclaw

Lexi*write on papaer* Slytherin

Caleb: I said Ravenclaw

Kalani: b*tch you're in Slytherin

Katie: district?

Caleb: 8

Annabeth: Are you Divergant

Caleb: Is Dobby a free Elf?

Annabeth: I liked you since you joined the game

Hazel: i didn't