Everybody hates Lexi part 1

Lexi:I don't like this chapter.

Leo: we know you don't.

Thalia:That's why we are doing it

Jason:This will be fun.

Lexi:Thalia Jason you are my brother and sister.

Shinaru:I don't know why we should hate Lexi, but I dont really care.

Percy:Off with her head!

Annabeth: you stole that from Alice in wonderland.

Persassy:Maybe, whats your point?

Annabeth:I knew I should've dated Al

Percy:who is Al!?

Annabeth;some boy who had a crush on me when I was 12

Katie:Hey I need some money. Leo and I made a bet and I lost

Nico:Anyways, lets do this thing.

Lexi:The only reason I'm gonna let you do this is because this is starying to get boring.

Hazel:Thanks Lexi

Frank:I feel so bad for you

Connor and Travis:*Evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia's P.O.V

I smirked. I love my little sister. But she needs to be taught a lesson. So while she went to the bathroom, we all planed to embarass her."Lexi, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."  she replies.

"those scars on your arm, how did you get them?" this wasn't upposed to embaress her. I have always wante to know actualy.

(Actually happened so please don't judge. And so yes. Tell me if you want to see the scars I can take a picture.)

Lexi starts talking,"Ok so when I was seven years old, my step dad was cooking steak outside on the frill. It was the fourth of July. And everyone was excited. Since I was bored I grabbed my trycicle, and rode it all around. Then, I rode it outside and sthere was a rock. I attempted to ride over it but ended up flying, ironic I know, and landed ont the grill."

Ouch! Well that proves she can't be a daughter of Hapheastus. Anyways she shows us the scars again. If you look closly one of them looks like bacon.(Completely true). Anyways. Back to tortering my sister.

Leo's P.O.V

I smirked time to make Lexi pay."Lexi truth or dare?" I ask.

"What is wrong with you guys are you going up against me?" she asks.

"No, we are just being nice to everyone else. Now Lexi, truth or dare?'' I ask

"Fine dare." she says.

"Ok, during shower times you have to go into the guys shower and time how long you can stay in there without being noticed. And every minute you stay in there I will give you a gold drachma I swear on the river of styx I will give you the money." the look on Lexi's face was hilarious.

~Time skip~

It was shower time and the Ares kids were showering. And everyone was there."Ok Lexi, start the timer when you open the door." Percy tells her.

Lexi's P.O.V

I don't know what to do. I mean Leo will pay me every minute I am in there. But I am so nervous. I take a deep breath look around and no one is around so I am good. I slowly open the door and look inside. EVERY GUY DOESN'T have a shirt(sorry about that caps lock was being stupid) I ducked my head and get down on my knees

"Hey!" a guy yells. Uh-oh busted."What are you doing thats shoe!" thank the gods. A minute has passed, one drachma. I then notice an open shower. I quickly crawl pver to it and close the shower curtains, I'm just gonna stay here for twelve minutes. Then, I get an Iris message from Leo.

"Hey Lexi," he whispers,"you can stay there for a maximum of thirty minutes." then the Iris ends. Sweet all I have to do is stay in the shower. To pass the time I listened to their conversation. And guy conversations are like girl conversartions. It's weird but I'm not gonna judge.

~Time skip~

After what I think is like 30 min I start to look outside. It's a whole other group of boys and they are just starting to take showers. I'll wait till they are in the shower and escape. Finally, they get in I run out.

Outside everyone looks impressed but the guys. They looked shocked. The girls looked impressed. Especially Annabeth. I don't know why. But it scares me. Then I notice Leo with a camera."Leo Valdez, if you show anyone that I will kill you!" I say. He looks scared as hades. I have that affect on people