Percabeth( Pic of Annabeth and Percy)

~Leo's P.O.V~

"Percy, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." I say. You know how I purposed to,Clarisse? Well I'm going to get revenge on Annabeth through Percy.

"Wait a minute." I say them I run to bunker 9. There i took out a gold drachma.

"Iris goddess if the rainbow show me Haphestus." I say.then I see Haphestus talking to Athena.

"Dad?!" I say to get his attention.

"What do you want Leo?" Every god is like that. No 'hello , how's it goin?'. But I am getting revenge so,I will let it slide.

"Dad, in going to need 2 rings saying Percabeth in Greek." I say

"Already, shipped them."

"What?"

"Nothing." Then, a box with the symbol of Haphestus appeared in my hands.

"Thanks dad," I say.

~ Annabeth's P.O.V~

After a few minutes Leo came back with something behind his back. Then, he walked over to Percy and.whispered something into his ear. Percy's face got all red, probably from being embarrassed.Leo handed Percy something and sat down.

"I'll be right back." Percy says.

~Percy's P.O.V~

As I walked out of the cabin I was thinking how much I hate Leo. Outside I take out a gold drachma and say,:" goddess Iris show me Athena and Poseidon" Athena is at Mt Olympus and dad is I'm the sea.

"Hold on a minute." I rush in and get Annabeth.

"Hi mom," she says.

"What do you want,?" Athena asks us.

"Yeah Percy what do we want?" Then I got on one knee and grabbed Annabeth's left hand.

"Annabeth Chase," I say," Will you marry me?" I ask slowly. Annabeth's eyes get wide. Athena gets angry as she waits for Annabeth to answer.

''Yes, Percy.'' Annabeth says.

"Nice job." Poseidon says. Athena gasps.

''What the fu...They, are both way too young to get married." Athena says. Athena looks at Poseidon with disqust.

Before i forget i put a ring on her finger.

''Hey... uh thing," Athena says, ''Where did you get the rings?"

''Leo.'' Annabeth and I say together. Athena thinks for a second.

"Haphestus!" She yelled.

"Yes, Athena?!" Haphestus yelled back.

"Did you send your son a ring saying Percabeth?"

"No." Haphestus says slowly.

"Hey, Percy?" Annabeth whispers," You purposing to me in front of or parents was the dare, wasn't it?"

"Yup."

"Mom!" She says. Athena stops arguing with her brother.

"It was a dare." Athena let out a sigh of relief. Poseidon was disappointed.

"Well... bye!" I say as Annabeth and I run back into the cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena: Oh my gods, I thought Annabeth was going to marry, that fish boy.

Percy and Poseidon: who are you calling fish boy.

Athena: Your right. She would have married fish boy jr.

Percy:, Annabeth, your mom is mean

Annabeth: I know, that is why she is awesome.

Athena: thank you Annabeth