Nico is a...

Nico:What am I?

Lexi:I don't know.

Nico: You should know!

Lexi:Gods, Nico be meaner why don't you?

Nico:Ok.

Aphrodite:Ahhhhhh! OTP!

Nico: what the hades?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's P.O.V

We were sll at the dining pavilion when I noticed a girl walk up to the Hades table. She had midnight black hair, kinda tan and she had red eyes. I f you look at her closely she kind of looks like Hades. No matter what the big 3 will always be busy, won't they.

Nico' P.O.V

A girl who kinda looked like dad. Hades is really busy banging girls, isn't he?"Hi my name's Shinaru Tamanae, what's yours?" she asks me. At first I don't say anything."Oh my dad is Hades just like yours." that reassures me.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo. Nice to meet you Shinaru. After breakfast do you want to play truth or dare with me and my friends?'' I say. She nods happily.

~After breakfast~

This time we all meat at bunker 9 instead of cabin 3. Makes sence doesn't it."Hey guys this is my sister Shinaru, Shinaru this is Thalia,Lexi,Jason son and daughters of zeus, Hazel daughter of Pluto,Leo son of Hapheastus.Frank son of Mars, Annabeth daughter of Athena, Percy son of Poseidon, Stoll twins Connor and Travis son of Hermes. And I think that is all."(Tell me if I missed anything) I tell her. I think Shinaru may like Frank. She has been staring at him since I said his name. And so Hazel is now glaring at her. Great this may end up being a sibling rivalry.

''Hey Shinaru, I'm Lexi. Now back to the game, Nico honoring your new sister truth or dare?'' Lexi asks.

"Dare.'' I say.

Lexi's P.O.V

This is going to be good. Nico is going to hate me for this.''Nico I dare you to do gymnastics in front of the whole camp." Everyone found that hilarious. Time to watch Nico suffer.

We all walked out of bunker nine. It took Jason, Frank, Percy and a really strong Thalia to get Nico to get even close to other campers. Finally, we get him to the arena where people are training. Best dare ever."Attention!" I yell. Everyone stopped their battles."Nico Di Angelo shall be doing some gymnastics for all of us!"

Nico's P.O.V

I'm going to kill Lexi. And she is gonna die. So basically I'm gonna commit first degree murder. Yup. I then try to do a cartwheel. And I fall flat on my face. I can use a sword, shadow travel and I kinda have a hellhound as a pet. And I can't do a f*cking cartwheel. What is wrong with me? Shinaru came over to me and helped me up. Then I hear 3 horns. Uh-oh monxter attack. Again. I quickly shadow travel to Thalia's tree and see about thirty maybe forty monsters. Soont all pf camp came. We had archers, kids woth swords, healers, and kids with spears. I took out my black sword.

 I then saw in the corner of my eye Shinaru. I don't even think she was at cmp for more then an hour and she has a scythe that is even taller then her. And I'm pretty sure she may be a little younger then me. After three minutes of fighting I was surrounded by a pack of hellhounds(That's one word right?) And I was tired of sumoning the dead. Right before I was about to be eaten something slashed through one of the hellhouds. It was Shinaru. Her red eyes glowed with fury(See what I did?... fine then screw you guys!) That smile she had was now a serious and might I add scary.

''Nico get up,I need your help.'' I snapped out of my train of thought when Shinaru spoke. I used the rest of my strength to summon one more army of the dead. But I used too much energy so I blacked out,.

~Time skip~

I woke up in the infermery. My sisters were hovering over me, and my friends were also there.''Hey death breath you ok?'' Leo asks. And by ask I mean yell into my face. I slowly nod,"You should've seen Shinaru, she is so badass.'' Leo says. I think he may have a crush on my sister.

Shinaru's P.O.V

I helped Nico off the floor, and then there were three horns. From what I remember that means there is a monster attack. I run to the Hades cabin. I open the door and in the corner of the room the scythe my dad gave me when I first got attacked. I quickly grab my scythe and run to the barier.(did I spell that right?)

There are so many monsters that I can't count. I let in a deep breath and start slashing monsters. After I killed about a dozen monsters I noticed Nico was surrounded by hellhounds. Being the person I am I run over to Nico and slash through one of the hellhounds."Nico get up I need your help." I say. I then notice him concentrate and uses the rest of his power to summon the dead. And of course he blacks out. So I'm left to deal with them. I take a look at them and notice now there are only 3 left easy kill. The one on my right tries to pounce on me. Luckily I'm able to slash through it. But not before it scratches my arm.

I was able to kill the others with no problem.

~time skip~

And I stood over.Nico. I hope he is ok. He is a great brother even though I only met him today. Still. Finally, he woke up after 2 hours.

"death breath, are you ok?" Leo asks."your sister shinaru is like so badass!" I am baddass aren't I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico:where were you during this?!

Lexi: I was fighting using the special sword.I got from dad.

Zeus: is it the necklace that turns into a sword?

Lexi: no. It's the dam necklace that turns into a sword.

Thalia: so are we going to the dam snackbar?

Lexi,Percy and Grover: dam yeah!

Nico: I still don't know what I am

Lexi: you're a dam gymnast.