Preview of the song I am working for leo

On the outside is  a joker. On the inside I am a fighter.

Day after day the memories haunt me making me feel so alone.

I stand in the fire watching the one i love burn

How did it come to this? Fighting for people's freedom. How did it come it come to this? The fire burnin my heart the fire raging on.

(Chorus)

Show me the light the light never burns. Show me the light it never seemed to hurt.

The flames they keep coming and they never seem to go away.

It may seem like I am the fire but the flames never burned me now way.

It never seemed to end the memories are coming again.

This was not where the flames were supposed to take me. 

But now I see the flames they only helped in hell.

But how can I be the boy on fire, when the flames never seemed to burn me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the preview. I hope you like it so far.

Please give me some feed back. 

And so yeah. Add the songs I'm writing to your reading list i should hopfully have the actual song on wattpad by Monday if I'm lucky.

Leo: I like it. But I'm the boy on fire because I'm MckShizzle Valdez.

Lexi: How come you don't burn.

Leo: Up yours

Percy: I have a friend who is a halfblood. She wants to know the way.

Leo: It's up your-

Thalia: whoa Leo!*Covers Hazel's ears* dam language!

Leo: I was gonna say up York street, take a left at main ave after that walk exactly 10 yards and don't be a wimp about going in the dark forest then. When you get attacked by a monster you'll be there. When the monsters come call for help and let the rest happen.

Jason: That was the dumbest instructions ever. And I was once given directions to go to heaven by staying in a river for 4 hours.

Thalia: did you do it?

Jason: no... Lupa had tp give me mouth to mouth. She tastes like wolf.

Lupa: I saved your life Jason!

Percy:Well, anyways. please put some more dares and give feedback on Lexi's song.