Leo+Clarisse(Pic of Leo)

~Annabeth's P.O.V~

I look around the room looking for victims. I could do Connor, but.

Then, I realize Leo will choose dare.

"Leo Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he obviously says.

"I dare you to go purpos to Clarisse." Leo 's eyes got big.

~Leo P.O.V~

I thought Annabeth was my friend. Before I go to Clarisse's cabin Connor grabs a camera Percy pats me on the back and Piper tells me not to mess it up.

Slowly I make my way to the Ares cabin.when I do get there they go hide behind a bush. Then, I knock on the door. Clarisse opens it up.

"What do you want?" she asks. Then, I grab her hand and get down on knee. I breath in deeply.

"Clarisse, will you marry me?" I finally say. She gets wide eyes. She slightly smiles. Then mumbles.

"What?" I ask regretting it.

"Yes, soon I will be Clarisse Valdez!" she says as she runs back into get cabin. Then I turn around Nico has a camera.

"Nico Di Angelo if you posts this I will use Festus on you." I threaten as we walk back to Percy's cabin.

Before I ask Percy truth or dare there it's a knock on the door. Annabeth opens the floor.

"Oh Leo!" She says "It's your fiancé Clarisse." all the guys then give me pats on the back.

"Leo, where is my ring?" Clarisse asks.

"Hold on." I say as I run to bunker 9.

~Clarisse's P.P.O.V~

After a few minutes Leo babe back with a ring. Leo.handed me the ring. I took a look at the ring. It had Something written on it. I squint my eyes. It's very hard to see but I manage to see: It was a dare.

Then, Leo looks up at me and laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Clarisse:What in Hades name is wrong with you?

Leo: I'm dyslexic and ADHD

Clarisse:so am I your point?

Leo:what ever.

Lexi:Here is Clariss's theme song give you hell.

Clarisse:I like that song for me.

Percy:I suits you Clarisse