Flirting and Aphrodite campers

Leo: Who is it?

Thalia: I don't know

Percy: I need to know so if it's a guy I can beat him up.

Piper: since when do you do crap like that?

Percy:I don't know

Lexi: Let's start this shist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's P.O.V

I am so bored. I need a dare. I can't believe it McShizzle doesn't have a dare to gi- wait a minute. I've got an idea." Hazel, truth or dare."

"I know I'm going to regret it but dare," she says. Frank was still over at the arena cause Chiron asked for his help so this will be perfect for the dare.

"Go to the arena and flirt with a new kid in front of Frank," her eyes grow wide. I remeber when Frank thought Hazel and I were an item. or some shist like that. She sighs and gets up.

Hazel's P.O.V

 I walked over tp the arena and looked for Frank. Finally, I found him talking to Chiron near the targets. I saw a boy with curly red hair, brown eyes and kind of short. Good enough. I moved my hair out of my face and walked over to him. Before I could tap on his shoulder he turned aorund saw me and smirked.

"Hey there cutey." he says" the name's Kaleb, Aphrodite's favorite son."

I turned around and saw Frank galring at Kaleb. I pretended to ignore him" Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, cause you look like an angel" I hate this pick up line.

" No, but I broke a nail coming out of the fields of punishment," he was taken back.

"Hazel" I heard. It was Frank's voice. And he was angry. He wrapped his hand around my waiste and kissed by forhead."Who's this?"

"I'm Ka;eb, Aphrodite's gift from the heaven's" he says. I'm not sure about that.

"I'm Frank Hazel's boyfriend.''

"Frank this was a dare."

"Oh, yoy guys are still playing truth or dare?" I slowly nod.

"Can I play?"  Kaleb asks sure I say

~~~~~~~~~~~'

Kaleb: yes!

Shinaru: you like Hazel don't you?

Kaleb: how did you know?

Shinaru: guys always flirt with girls really badly when they like them. And you need help. I get you a date with Hazel, you get me a date with Frank?

Kaleb: deal

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thanks abby004 for making Kaleb.