Lexi hates spiders

Annabeth:You hate spiders?

Lexi: maybe

Annabeth: are you sure you aren't my sister?

Lexi: if a spider apears will you get everything you need to play capture the flag?

Annabeth: yes.

Lexi: we could be sisters that is what i would do.

Alexander: Really Lexi?

Lexi: yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's P.O.V

So Percy is still doing dam mentions. So annoying. I looked at Lexi who hasn't been dared yet."Lexi, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Why me, I'm a here to dare, not do a dare."

"Truth or dare?" I ignore her question.

"Fine dare."

Lexi's P.O.V

Leo ignores my question so I said dare."Lexi, I dare you to let me put the turantula that is in yhe Hermes cabin in your hand."

"No!!!" I yell.

"Too bad. Forward! To the Hermes so we can watch Lexi go into a coma from being scared!"

Nico looked at Leo and said"You are dam stupid."

"I'm stupid you're gay." Nico falls silent.(nothing mean meant sorry if u r insulted. Keep.in mind I'm bisexual)
Leo's P.O.V

"let's go!" I yell. Lexi slowly follows me to the Hermes cabin."It's ok lexi," I say trying to reasure her. I look behind us to see Connor with a camera, Nico, Percy, and Annabeth with a dagger in har hands in case the spider comes after her. She didn't say that but it wad abvious that is what the sword is for.

Finally, we make t to the Hermes cabin. Nico and Percy are draging Lexi by the arms. I opened the cage for the turantula and walked over to Lexi. Nico was holding her arms out. I droped the spider in her hands and not even 5 seconds she drops the spider and hops on the closest bed. That was sooooo funny. Conmor had it all on tape. And I mean all of it.

"Leo you're dead." she says. I feel scared her dad is Zeus and she is a strong with a sword.

~~~~~~~

Leo:that was epic!!!

Annabeth:Is Lexi ok.

*everyone looks at Lexi*

Lexi:*cureld up in a ball. With a bow and arrow sheild and riptide*

Perxy:why does she have riptide?.

Lexi:shut up and make out with Annabeth!

Annabeth:Don't even think aboit it Seaweed brain.

Percy: owl face

Annabeth: kelp face.

Percy:so-called-wise-girl

Annabeth:half fish face

Percy:Mrs.Jackson!

Annabeth:what

Percy:*whisper* curses