everyone hates Lexi part 2

First thing there was a person who pmed me and asked to be in my story.

Second thing if u look at the picture to the right, or if u r on a phone at the beginning of the chapter, it will talk about the pjo day. I think we shouod do it. So please read the pic, and spread the word of pjo/hoo day. Also, do this for wattpad except no reading or writing.

Jason: why does this day have to be so far away?!

Rick Riordan: because I like making u wait for ever for stuff.

Fangirls: it's Rick Riordan, get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick: dam snackbar, gotta jet *rubs away with fangirls chasing him*

Thalia, Percy, Grover, and Lexi: he's being chased by dam fangirls!

Annabeth: I don't get it.

Fangirls: your not a dam fangirl Annie. So you won't understand Annie dearie. There is a reason we are here. 44% of us get Leo 46% of us get Nico 32% of us get Frank 29% of us get Persassy 2% gets normal Percy and rest gets Jason

All the guys: run! *they run away from the fangirls*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's P.O.V

Since we all decided to go up against Lexi I asked her truth or dare." Lexi, truth or dare?" I

ask. She looks confused.

"What is wrong with you guys? And dare."

"I dare you to go to the Aphrodite cabin and ask for a makeover and where it for a whole day." her eyes grew wide and she was so close to punching me. Luckily, Piper charmspoke her to just go to the cabin. You see, Lexi is a tomboy. Well not a complete tomboy. She likes pink and purple a lot. But she doesn't where it a lot. She hates having her hair not in braids. So when she comes back I may die.

Lexi's P.O.V

Throw him into a pit of fire is the way I'm going to kill Percy. I walk towards the Aphrodite cabin trying to resist although Piper did charmspeak me into doing it. Is murder still illegal?

I knock on the door and Drew answer. Great I gotta ask the devil child of the goddess of love to give me a makeover." Drew I was wondering if you and your sisters would be willing to give me a makeover?" I ask

"Come in Lexi, I have been wondering when you would ask for my help." should I take that as an insult or a complement? Anyways, Amanda, Tia, and Maya all take my hair out of a ponytail, wash it, and flatiron it. After they do that Drew picks out my outfit it's a pair of jean shorts with a purple pair of leggings, a purple short, and a pair of black combat boots that has light purple laces.

Finally, they did my makeup.

I looked in the mirror that was a little bigger then me. I looked like a Barbie doll. Except with black hair. Wow these girls are good." Thanks." I say as I walk out of the cabin.

"Come again!'' Tia yells. As if.

When I get back to bunker nine all the guys were staring at me. The girls look like they could kill me. Including Shinaru and Katie daughter of Athena. Not Katie daughter of Demeter, just to be sure.

Hazel's P.O.V

Oh come on! This was supposed to embarrass Lexi. Well, I've been saving up a dare just in case I need to use it. And if se picks truth I have that covered too," Lexi truth or dare? I ask.

"Dare." she says.

"I dare you to drink what Leo, the twins, and Percy make for you. Whole thing" Leo, the twins, and Percy all look at Lexi with an evil look on their faces The guys go and make the drink for Lexi.

~Time Skip~

The guys brought back a drink that looks like a grayish brownish color. Lexi smelled it and gaged." Do I have to Hazel?" Lexi asks, I nod my head.

She holds her nose and drinks it. After a minute of drinking it she takes her hand away from her nose. She breathes in. The, we hear a rumbling, I think it was from Lexi. She turns over to Jason and throws up. I try so hard not to laugh.

She grabs Leo's shirt and brings him close to her face." What in Athena's name did you put in it?" she asks

Lexi's P.O.V

"Oh, just nectar, water from the lake, shower water, Kool-Aid, some of Mr.D's diet coke and a few other things I don't think I should say." Leo says. What exactly are these other things?(what should they be? please tell me) These jerks are going to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason: What is wrong with you sis?!

Thalia and Lexi: what did we do?

Jason: I meant my little sister.

Thalia and Lexi: aren't we technically both of your little sisters?

Jason: stop that!

Thalia and Lexi: stop what?

Jason: why do I have to have two sisters

Queen Hylla, Artemis, Lexi and Thalia: what's wrong with having sisters?!

Jason: Nothing I love my sisters!

Zeus/ Jupiter: run Jason! Women can get crazy!

Every Olympian goddess, Hylla, Lexi, and Thalia: excuse me Zeus *everyone of them has some sort of weapon, except Aphrodite who has the all powerful blue hairbrush that defeated Kronos*