1

(Y/N) PoV

"Urgh" was all I could get out of my mouth. I feel so bad and dizzy, I can't even open my eyes, my body feels like it bailed on me, like I'm not in control of it anymore. In better words it feels like it's Monday morning 'Fuck! I hate Mondays'

All I can remember about what happened is that I was walking back home from class, taking my favorite road through the forest near my house and out of nowhere a bright light appeared and now I'm on the floor barely able to move. Hearing a hard inhale of breath nearby

'Ohh My God, did I get robbed?? Kidnapped?? Shit I'm going to die here isn't it?'

I try to move but it is hopeless, my body hurts so goddamn much, I try to open my eyes, but it was a bad idea, the light was too bright. Slowly I try to open them again and I had to blink a couple of time to adjust to the conditions around me and an image starts to form in front of me. There were trees, some really weird looking trees, with weird plants on them 'I have never seen plants or trees like this'

Also it looks like it's almost night time. The sky a mix of warm colors and dark blue. Only now I realize that I am laying on my back looking up and I couldn't breathe all the way. I was the o e breathing heavy and now I noticed the pain on my chest for the effort I've been doing to get some air into my lungs 'what in the world happened?'

I stay like this for some minutes because... Well my body still refuses to work and damn it I want to get up and run or at least pick up my phone and call my parents but fuck! my body hurts. I look around and there is nobody in sight and my stuff are on the ground so it wasn't a robbery or kidnapping soo...

'haha, (Y/N) 1, none existence dangerous kidnapper/robber 0..... In your face suckers!'

I start lifting my hands to my belly and then trying to move my legs and to my surprise they work, well kind of.... they were there and I could feel them. With all my strength I sit up, regretting it immediately as my head feels like it's been hit with a baseball bat, repeatedly 'God! my head. what the hell happened?'

*insert walking in the woods noises *

'What the hell was that?!...... Was it footsteps?

Ohh God it WAS a kidnapper

they probably thought I was dead and went to their car to get a shovel to bury my cold dead body'

My train of thought stops when two teenagers appear in front of me. They look at me up and down and honestly I do the same with them. They are wearing weird clothes.... But actually I kind of like it. The boy is wearing like a crop top with a heart draw on it and some sort of armor around it and the girl has pink and purple hair and she is wearing a... cape? 'Am I in comic-con?'

Before I can continue examining their clothes they start screaming like crazy, saying something about horse soldier? And running around me 'argh stop screaming, my head hurts... Wait!, did they just call me horse?!

"STOP!!, stop screaming like kids in a birthday party. Please, my head is going to explote any minute now" I beg weakly 'would you look at that, my voice came back'

My voice hard and raspy, breaking everytime I said a word while I hold my head because of the pain. That seemed be to enough to get them to shut up because they did and just stare at me. I was slowly recovering from whatever happened to me, I could move --barely-- and I could talk --more like whispers and voice breaking--