Chapter 14

Jasmine P.O.V

I laid on the hospital bed with my hand on my belly. I knew why I was getting big, I knew why I was changing in so many ways that i didn't know. There was a small child growing in me and that's the best any women could get. I thank God for every thing I've been given from having such a good family growing up to meeting amazing people.

i know others around the world cry themselves to sleep or starve themselves and all i want to do is hold them and tell them its okay. I want them to make sure they feel amazing that they feel strong cause it hurts to know that they are suffering. I just wish that they find the hope in them to find help or to fight through this dark tunnel and find light. Cause with my own child I would want the same for them.

To keep fighting away the dark bad things and find themselves living a happy life. And all i could think about was how happy I was feeling as my hand rubbed my stomach.

"Hey baby I'm your mother" I said softly hoping that my child could hear me "I'm your mother and I want you to know no matter what I will love you with all my heart" I said softly slowly closing my eyes. I went to sleep.

~~~

After my nap I woke up to a nurse softly waking me up and all my eyes could see was the doctor standing at the foot of the bed. Then i turn my head to see Ross sitting by my side holding my hand. Then that small ball of tension that grew in me was lifted away once i saw his angelic face.

"Well Mrs.Lynch you can go home now but from your faint i have some certain suggestions that you must follow to be healthy with the child you are carrying" The doctor said in a serious tone "I need you to stay relaxed cause the reason for your faint was too much stress. Also was the lack of food in you, now there are two lives on the line here, you and the child. Now we saw that you are sort of lacking some nutrients but the child is eating away, we don't know why but eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, good stuff" He said.

I nodded my head "So my child is okay right?" I asked.

"Yes but we want you are growing a little faster then usual so once you get back to America, go to your original doctor to check you every month to make sure everything is going well" the doctor said nodding his head.

"So I can take her home now?" Ross asked as his hand held mine tight. His warmth on my almost cold body.

The doctor chuckled "Yes sir she's all well"

"Perfect" Ross said as I felt a smile grow on my lips. He walked to me as the doctors left the room and helped me get out of the bed. Even if my stomach wasn't growing like crazy I was still sore from the nurses sticking needles into my body for tests.

"I can get dressed myself" I said as I grabbed the pair of jeans I wore before putting them on under the gown I wore. Then I took off the gown having my back to Ross then placed my shirt on.

"Jasmine come on I wont judge you on your body, you this already, I love you for you" He said softly to me as he leaned his forehead against mine.

I smiled as I placed my hands on his sides and got on my tippy toes to place a kiss to his lips "I'm glad I have you here with me" I said and I took a quick glance at his face to see a frown appear on his face that quickly turned to a smile.

"We should go back to the cabins so you can rest properly" He said as he put my jacket on my shoulders and held my hand as we walked out the hospital door.

~

After the long ride from the hospital to the cabin I slept through it all and was well rested. I go back thinking about my day and hell was I glad I didn't go snow boarding earlier. Ross walked me to my cabin and to my room laying me in my bed covering me up in blankets.

"I guess I will go to my cabin now" He leans down to place a kiss on my forehead and just when he was about to take a seat my hand latched around his wrist.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked softly as I saw him slowly turn around to me and smile.

"Of course" Ross said as he took off his shoes and jacket before taking a spot next to me on the bed. His arms wrapped around me holding me close and I felt his breath hit my neck.

"You know this moment is so perfect to me that nothing can ever top it" I said to him feeling his lips gently caress my skin.

"Are you made at me?" I heard him say and I knew what he was talking about. The moments where we were so close to breaking into a million pieces, glass being broken by a hammer.

"No, I'm actually glad that all happen because I now know how much it hurts not to have and I hope to never feel that pain again" I said as I looked at him connecting our lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I'm grateful for that storm that's making me appreciate this beautiful sun I'm looking at" He said rubbing our noses together. This was perfect and no one could tell me otherwise.