Chapter 1

Jasmine

Marriage. Yeah I'm finally married to Ross Lynch, my best friend to my husband with two simple words "I do". That day was the quick turn to my life, now I'm living in a beach house with my amazing husband on our honeymoon and it couldn't be better.

I sat on the bed holding the sheets close to my body and stare out the window that had the sun's ray shining right through the glass. I felt his side of the bed dip as he turns to wrap his arm around me.

"Good morning Mrs.Lynch" Ross hums in my ear putting his finger around my chin turning me to place a kiss on my lips.

I giggle at him and gripped his arm feeling his warmth against me "Good morning"

"Last night was perfect" He said before placing a kiss to my neck making my body move to his simple gesture.

"Ross!" I giggled at his gesture and felt his hand on my bare waist making small circles on the skin.

"How about after breakfast we go on a walk on the beach then come back here for some free time" He says with a grin.

I wrap the sheet around my whole body before getting up from the bed "If free time is watching a movie then I want to watch Monsters Inc and Ross cover yourself" I smiled as he smile faded but grew two sizes bigger.

"We're married I don't need to hide it anymore" He yells as I made my way into the bathroom.

You could say Ross' sex drive is increase a lot faster then I thought it would. Before when we were dating the farthest he would go is just kissing me and now I learn new things he can do other then kiss.

I unwrap the sheet around dropping it to the floor then turning on the shower. I step into the shower having jets hit my back relaxing my body and relieving it from the soreness all over me.

Just when I was done washing my hair there was a knock at the door "Jasmine now that we are married I was thinking we could shower together like some couples do" I hear Ross voice through the door.

"No Ross we are not doing that!" I yelled trying not to laugh at his suggestion.

There was silence for a while and in that time I was still cleaning myself up to the point where I was done. I turned the shower off and grabbed on of the towels that hung on the towel rack wrapping it around me before going out back to the room.

"Hi Ross" I said smiling as I see him wear his pink boxers. I go to the dresser and grab all I need before going behind one of this foldy things that you change behind of.

"Babe I have already seen you naked you don't need to hide from me" Ross says but this time there is not his usual happy voice but replaced with seriousness.

I put on my undergarments and a pink tank top then I see Ross face poke at the side of the cover "Ross I'm dressing" I whined as he stands in front of me trying to hold my hands.

He stares at my hands especially the ring around my finger "Jasmine you are my wife and you can't hide anything from me because your problems become mine. When we got married we become one person and I want you to know that I love you nor then I could love anyone in this world" Ross says pulling to his warm body hugging me tight.

"I love you too Ross, more then you can imagine" I said into his chest feeling his hands trace small circles on my back.

"I'll let you get dressed while I take a shower" He says placing a kiss on my lips before letting go of my hand. The door to the bathroom closed and I felt butterflies in my stomach all over again as if it were still my wedding.

I put on a white skirt and go on the bed jumping up and down because of the excitement in me that has been bottled up in me for weeks. Then the bathroom door opened and out popped out Ross in a towel looking at me with wide eyes.

I sat down on the bed and smiled at him as I ran my fingers through my tangled light brown hair as I stare at Ross who has his towel really low on his hips showing off his abs like boulders. He smirks noticing that I'm staring at his body.

"Glad you married this huh?" He chuckled as he grabbed clothes from the dresser in front of the bed.

"Ross stop its like you're horny all the time" I laugh holding down my skirt as I roll on the bed at him. I soon feel him jump on the bed on top of me wrapping himself around me "Well I love that you are my wife and you are all mine every little thing about you is mine" Ross says as he hovers above me closing on the space between us connecting our lips together.

My hands go to wrap around his neck feeling his lips against mine. His arms go under my back lifting me up in the air as I giggle landing on my knees on the bed.

"I'm hungry" I said as I look into his eyes then rubbing my stomach.

"Alright let me get dressed and then we'll go get breakfast" Ross said leaving my side to get dressed.

. ~

I hold Ross' hand as we walk on the warm sand under the sun wearing our sunglasses. Even though back home its freezing cold and over here its blazing hot its still a nice time. Ross wore a white shirt with Capri short and converse like he always does. After having a great breakfast at the restaurant we decided on a walk on the beach. I was even wearing my bikini under my clothes you know in case I wanted to go for a swim.

It was nice to be outside for once because since the wedding its been crazy, there has been paparazzi trying to chase us down and take pictures of us but we located a private place where they need to have a special code to get into the building.

"This is wonderful" I said turning around with my hands out by my side smiling as the sun hit me.

Ross smiled at me before going up to me hugging me "It's only wonderful when you're here" He says before placing a kiss to my lips. Literally my life seems to be complete now like nothing can ever ruin this moment. For now I feel complete and I love this feeling.