Chapter 4

Jasmine's POV

I hear banging on the bedroom door making me get up quickly from the bed scared if there was an accident or a life or death situation. I open the door to see Ryland standing there "I have been knocking on this door for ten minutes trying to wake up both of you" He looks over my shoulder to see Ross still sleeping "Guess some things never change" Ryland chuckles.

"What happen?" I practically scream from being woken up in a terrible way. Usually I would do that to people annoying them and now I get it why they hated it. Now I love sleeping, okay, its like my life to sleep and also eat but really the main thing is I love sleeping. I hate it when people wake me up, I would rather wake myself up then other people.

"Its Christmas!" Ryland cheered. He tried to do a dance but failed miserably when he tripped over his own feet almost hitting the wall but caught himself. I stared at him with my blood boiling at his actions of waking me up "That was the reason you banged on the door? Just to say its Christmas?" I raised my voice.

Ryland looked at me with a 'what happen to you?' face "Well look at that, I'm staring at the Grinch. I should tell everyone Ross didn't marry Jasmine but the Grinch who stole Christmas" he smirked making me more mad at him.

"Ryland I am not a Grinch its just that I was enjoying my sleep and you just wake me up making me worried that something happen. All I want to do is sleep since I'm tired and not be awaken by a nineteen year old boy banging on the door saying its Christmas" I said leaning on the door frame feeling my eyes get droopy. Me and Ross are 20 and Christmas sort of starts to get a little less festive, well for me anyway, I dont it but I would enjoy it more if I wasn't awaken by banging.

"Oh dear Grinch please don't take away my happiness and spirit of Christmas away. Nor my gifts or holiday cheer just let me enjoy this wonderful holiday" He says in a high pitch voice with big eyes. I roll my eyes "Oh I know exactly what I will steal from you and if you don't want to find out I'm giving you five seconds to run" I warned.

"What are you going to do to me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"5" I said looking at him.

"You aren't going to do anything and I know it" Ryland smirks as if only a simple wedding was going to change me. If I had to cut a bish I will.

"4" I said as I looked at my nails seeing that they were a little sharp but short. Also the white nail polish was chipping.

"Jasmine you are playing right?" He asked uncertain if i was playing or not.

"3" I said and without another second he ran down the hall going downstairs. I ignored the other seconds before following him downstairs to the living room seeing everyone in their pajamas and gifts all around them unwrapped.

"Good morning Jazzy" Stormie smiles as she holds a mug of what probably contain hot chocolate or coffee. I smiled at them all "Have you seen Ryland?" I asked as I tied my hair in a messy bun with a hair tie that was wrapped around my wrist for emergencies.

"Why are you looking for him?" Rocky asked as he held a big box covered in plaid wrapping paper. "He woke me up with a banging on the door and I was having good dreams" I pouted. They all stared at me for a while then a laugh burst through the room.

"Ryland I told you to leave them alone" Stormie said as he popped out from behind the couch smiling wide "Sorry mama I just want the whole family here for Christmas" he says coming my direction "I'm sorry if i ruined your sleep but I just wanted the whole family here. Forgive me?" He asked as his hands went to my shoulders.

I looked up at him and a smile broke through my lips "Of course I forgive you" I said as he pulls me in for a hug "See you can't be mad at me" Ryland says and as I look at him I see a giant smirk on his lips.