Chapter 16

Jasmine P.O.V

With that crisis of paps me and Ross have been forced to be locked in the house for a couple of weeks. We can only go out to the backyard and to get our mail Riker or maybe even Rydel has to drive to our house and get our mail.

All of a sudden Ross has gain even more fame then ever and I'm standby. Men with camera wait at our sidewalk some days or are in their vans waiting for one of us to come out of the house.

But I didn't mind being locked in the house but now I was five months pregnant and starting to show just a little. My stomach has a small bump on it and me and Ross have been discussing about revealing our little secret.

Its still a work in progress about revealing it, so it helps that I'm stuck at home. But it also sucks since I still have to get our nursery ready for the baby. Also since I am suppose to be under watch with my doctor cause of my pregnancy I cant go to his office with these paps out my front lawn.

Maybe I can go shopping with Rydel and Ross maybe include Riker cause they are the only other people who know about my pregnancy. The others just think I'm a little fatigue, I would tell them then news but I want to tell them in person not through phone.

I still have to tell my own mother and father. I havent seen them since the wedding which was almost as long as my pregnancy. So as I'm thinking about it I am trying to find out when I made this baby with Ross. So four months ago I was getting married and it must have happen during our honeymoon cause before I've never had anything with Ross.

"What you thinking about baby?" Ross asked as his nose tickled my neck. His lips brushing over my neck placing a small peck at the bottom of my neck.

"I want to go shopping for the baby Ross" I said placing my hands over his "We will have two little kids in this house in five months" I said with a smile.

"We need to know their genders first babe and we dont get a ultrasound till you are five months. Will you wait another few weeks till we go shopping?" Ross said with a smile leaning closer to me.

"I will wait with you for the genders but I want to get cribs and furniture for the room" I said connecting our lips "Its so plain and at least remodeling that room will make me happy" I said wrapping my arms around him.

Ross smiled "How about we go pick a color for the room and I will paint it later" He said as his hands rest on my small develop stomach.

I place a kiss to his lips and hug him tight "Yes! Can we go now?" I asked almost jumping up from the couch. He nodded his head and so I ran upstairs to grab a pair of shoes then back downstairs to see Ross ready to go.

Once he open the front door me and him quickly ran to our car as I saw camera flashes in my eyes. I was so glad that he drove away from the house and what was even worse was that a black van started to follow us around.

"Shít" Ross cursed "Jasmine will you please call Riker and tell him to meet us at Chipotle. Tell him to also bring Rocky" He tossed me his phone and I pressed Riker name.

"Hello" I heard Riker's voice fill the line.

"Riker um Ross said to meet us at Chipotle and to bring Rocky" I said into the phone. I look behind me to see the white van soon turning to a small piece of a spot. Ross was trying to lose the people in the van.

"Is everything okay?" Riker asked with concern.

"Yeah just a couple of paparazzi started to follow us and Ross was trying to lose them. We lost them now but we dont know when they will be back" I said looking at Ross who was extremely focused on driving.