Chapter 28

Riker P.O.V

I drove up to Jasmine and Ross house parking the car on the driveway and see a women standing out by the front door. "Shit" I said softly to myself knowing that this could affect them on adopting a child.

I just found out about it myself a few minutes ago by Jasmine and this is a crazy move. Already expecting four children and adopting another one, even me who's close to thirty years old isn't ready to have a child.

I rush out of the car and run to the front seeing the lady staring at me with her blue eyes and strict face. She didn't look any older then me, maybe younger, and her light sandy blonde hair was in a bun, professional.

"I am Rosella Fredrick and I'm here to inspect the house making sure its okay for the adoptive child" She says strictly but she had a nice soft voice.

I nodded my head "Well I'm the brother in law of the parents and I will show you around" I said with a smile to her but her face remained strict. I grabbed the key from my chain and open the door letting her in first.

"So Mr.Lynch and Mrs.Lynch are twenty two years old?" She asked as her heels echoed through the halls of the house.

"Yup" I said as I followed her to the living room.

She looked around and wrote stuff on a iPad "Quiet young and already deciding to adopt" She says as her eyes looked at me.

I nodded my head "Yeah but they are ready it. They re extremely nice and really love children" I said hoping that all my words help them out with the adoption. I see my self looking down the lady's body, a little muscular and she did look like someone who would dance.

"Well I would like to see the child's room" She says and I lead her up the stairs.

I looked at the doors and took a wild guess that the guest bedroom will be the kids new room "Here it is" I said opening the door and see that the room was quiet large for a little kid.

 White walls, a queen sized bed covered in a white duvet with a light blue throw blanket on top of it. A book shelf in a corner holding little kid books, a desk next to it, this was a nice room for a growing kids.

Maybe I would like to have a kid one day.

The lady walked by me and checked the room "Okay I am done with my inspection" She said with a emotionless voice before walking last me to go downstairs.

"Wait!" I called as I chased after her down the stairs "Does it look like Ross and Jasmine will get the kid?" I asked her seeing that for once in the whole time she was here her face gets gentle.

"On what I've seen today and on how he is I would say that yes they will get the kid" She says with a smile. Wow there was a nice glow to see her smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me one day for lunch" I said as I leaned on the wall seeing a smile pop on her lips.

"Oh well I dont know I would need to check my schedule and make sure I'm not busy" She says before pulling her phone out and looks at me "What's your number?"

I took her phone out of her hands and typed my number in "There what's yours?" I said getting my phone out.

"I will text you dont worry" She said with a smile before walking right out the door.

I couldn't stop myself from looking right at her tush and I was just hypnotize on how she was just amazing. I would love to make babies with her everyday.