Chapter 49

Jasmine P.O.V

I stood in the mirror staring at the stretch marks, at the cellulite, at the flabby skin on my tummy, my body wasn't what it was since the pregnancy. I had baby weight, of course, but my body was just a little bigger and felt so different on me. Even the big cut on me ruin me every time I saw it, I just want to get cleared so maybe I can finally start losing this weight.

I hate seeing myself like this, this isn't what most people find beauty but then again where in the world do they show the beauty of pregnancy. Women's bodies are never shown after pregnancy and I think maybe this is why I feel this way, a terrible feeling of ugliness.

But today was the day the interview happen and instead of getting ready I stood in the mirror with my wet hair staring in my reflection. And all I could do was dry my hair with my blow dryer and once I hear footsteps I grab my towel wrapping my body in it. I am ashamed of showing Ross my body.

He walks in and smiles "Hey honey getting ready?" he asks before going into the shower and I hear the water starting.

I smile "Yeah" I said before drying my hair and then going to the room to see the clothes I laid out for today. I had a long maxi skirt along with a semi baggy shirt, to cover my grown stomach, a pair of brown sandals and layered necklaces.

So in an instant I had my clothes on, make up ready, and hair all done while Ross was still showering. So to spend my time I decided to dress all the four little kids in cute little matching clothes. So I decided to dress little Jaegar in a white button down along with khaki shorts and then little sneakers.

For the three girls I had a few pink ombre dresses that all looks good on them. I was glad that the were dress and that yesterday was there bath day. Then in runs in Jace wearing a short sleeve button down and pants with his hair brushed to a side.

"Well look at my handsome little man" I said as I pull him in for a hug. I brush my fingers through his dirty blond hair and swoop it to the other side which made his green eyes pop. His little angel face will sure make the camera fall in love with him.

"Mom you look beautiful" he says as he holds both of my hands and smiles wide. With Jace just showing me a smile, I feel ten times better in a second, he had that power of making people feel better in a matter of seconds.

"I agree son your mother looks beautiful" Ross says as he walks in wearing pants and a t shirt. He looks casual but just a little dressy. "Wow everyone here just looks so gorgeous" he smiles before going to give me a quick kiss.

I smile as I see him grab Jade "Yeah well today is the interview so we might as well look good for the camera" I said as I look at Jace "But then again when can our children ever look bad" I said as I squeeze Jace's cheeks.

Ross comes to me and wraps his unoccupied arm around my shoulders "No one ever looks bad we just never appreciate our looks. But we should be making our way downstairs they will get here any minute now" he says before going to grab another kid.

I look at Jace and smile "I am going to say that you want to carry Jaegar" I said asI go to grab him from the crib and hand him to Jace.

"Toby is mine!" he says before walking out of the nursery.

So I carry our last baby girl downstairs to lay them all on the couch where me and Ross will sit on either side of them and Jace sits next to me. Then before we know it the interview lady comes in with her camera crew and they all set up.

The women came up to us and smiles "Hey I am Miles Hoodwen and I am with ABC so this is going to be live. So to clear some things I am going to ask questions, you will answer, everything here is what the people want to know and some questions the studio asks" she smiles again showing her white teeth.