Chapter 6

Jasmine's POV

My first New Years as a wife was spent with Ross and for the past few days I've lived a normal life with Mr.Ross Lynch. Every morning waking up to him with his arms wrapped around my waist, having breakfast with him everyday in the house then plant our bums on the couch watching movies everyday. There wasn't much excitement in our lives since Ross has taken a break on R5 to spend time with me, that being one reason and that the fans were slowly decreasing making things difficult for them to continue.

They all havent decided what to do at the moment so while there are unmade decisions I sit with Ross my head resting on his lap. We stare at the tv that played Toy Story making me look at Woody and Buzz. Those two were always fighting in the beginning because they didn't know who Andy wanted the most but as they are put through the worst Buzz and Woody become closer then ever.

The movie showed that at the beginning that most things dont go well and that you cant get along with everyone in the world but when you get the know the person more, your opinion of them changes. Its like judging a book because of its cover and that's what it means for me. I look at Ross and see that he is lost in the movie making me groan at the feeling of boredom take over me.

After doing the same thing over and over again it gets boring, it was only four in the afternoon giving some time to at least do something entertaining, to get out the house cause being suck in four walls gets boring.

"Ross" I say and he looks down at me "Can we do something else?" I asked seeing a grin grow on his lips, I could read his mind and I made me roll my eyes "Outside of the house Ross like going to the mall or to the movies just something out of these four walls" I sat up waving my arms around trying to prove my point.

He chuckles at me before wrapping his arms around me pulling me close to his body "Is my baby going to go crazy if she spends another second here?" He asked smiling placing a kiss on top of my head.

I smile at his gesture filling me with butterflies in my stomach "Yes" I said simply. Being wrapped in his arms made me feel complete just like with his kisses, his touch, just him was enough for me. Ross probably had no idea how much I loved him, how much he meant to me that without him my world isn't complete because he was my world from the start.

Before me and him were even thoughts our mothers were friends almost their whole lives, went to college together, were neighbors even at one point and then babies came to play. Stormie had Riker then Rydel then Rocky all before Ross which both of them had babies at the same time. Except the only difference is that I was born in the summer while Ross was born in the winter. It was as if the world wanted us to be together from the start since it was all puzzled very well.

"So how about we go to a restaurant for dinner? Have a nice romantic dinner then go for a walk, how does that sound?" Ross whispers in my ear placing a kiss on my jaw making me giggle at his actions.

Once I stopped with the giggles I looked at Ross seeing a small smile placed on his lips and he wore a relaxed expression. He looked so relaxed but yet so full of love that made me want to just hold him forever, never letting go. I want to be the only to say 'I love you' to him or to hold him when he is upset but I know that wont be possible since he has so many lived ones around him all wanting to please him.

"Sounds amazing" I said looking at him with a smile. I tried to get up from the couch but his arms wouldn't budge, they were locked in place wrapped around me. I looked at him seeing a playful grin on his face "Let me go Ross" I bite my lip trying to avoid of laughing.

"Make me" He says as he stands up in the process picks me up from the ground carrying me in mid air. "Ross!" I screamed scared that he will drop me any second now. Then I notice that he jumps me in the air making me wrap my arms around his neck but instead of falling he stands with me in his arms.

One arm under my legs and the other on my back carrying me bridal style "This brings back memories" He chuckles as I try to hide my blushing face in his chest bunching up his shirt.

The first night as newly weds before entering the hotel he picked me up carrying me throughout the whole journey to our room bridal style. The reception lady stared at us the whole time till the elevator doors closed. The entire time Ross would slowly take away bits of my clothing like my tights that I wore under my dress or just anything that could come off easily but I refused to have anything removed from my body. Even when we got to the hotel room he didn't put me down till I was placed on the bed and just remembering everything that happen that night made a blush crept to my cheeks.

"Ross please put me down and I'll wear any dress you want if we are going for dinner" I said whispering in his ear knowing how this made him feel. I knew how he felt towards wearing any dress around him and he never got to choose them so once those words came out my mouth his muscles tensed quickly.

"Okay!" He yelped as he quickly placed me down safely on the floor then grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs "Quick we need to choose"

As we ran up the stairs all i could do was laugh since he was so eager for me to try on dresses on for him. Oh god let this go well for me.