Chapter 34

Ross P.O.V

Its been nearly a month since I've left and it has been giving me a numb feeling. I wish I could go back to laying in bed with Jasmine holding her tight. Keeping her close and whispering crazy sweet nothings in her ear.

We were only normal married couple for a while until she became pregnant but yet I wasn't upset but just ready. Some people wonder if my children were a mistake but I don't really care because they are mine and I will love. And if they were a mistake they will be beautiful mistakes.

But now I have to focus on this job that I love but just cant help but wonder, why am I still doing this? I am almost done with my online college course and maybe I could take on that part as my future job.  I am studying to be a therapists, something I know how to talk to my children and can work from home.

Its simple and the pay is good as well. For the meantime  I have to drive in a tour bus, having interviews, staying up late and sing  many concerts. Currently I am in a interview with a brand new start up that is looking to get on the map .

"Ross do you have your mic on?" Rydel asked as she walked up to me with a mic in her hands.

I turn around and show her my mic all hooked up "All prepared" I said with a smile.

She stares at me for a while and smiles "Oh god I have never taken the chance to look at how much you have grown" She says and I see her eyes go watery. "You are married and soon to be a father, the second baby is going to be a man" She chuckles softly.

I smile at her and give her a tight hug "Hey its life man... I mean women" I giggle at my simple mistake.

She softly slaps my arm "I hope that fatherhood doesn't mess up this funny little attitude" She smiles.

"I have Jasmine and my personality will go on to my kids, its already impacting Jace" I said with a proud smile then take a bow.

She rolls her eyes "That kid is just adorable. Jasmine better watch him cause he is going to drive all the girls to his house" She winks.

Then I felt a sting take over my body "What?" I asked almost shocked.

"You heard her Rossy, Jace is going to be a handsome devil just like his uncle Rocky over here, getting all the ladies" Rocky says as he runs his fingers through his hair.

I extend my hand out to his hair and pull it lightly "He is going to study and then if he wants he can get a girlfriend. He is still like ten years old soon to be eleven in like a few hours" I said as I look at the time.

Rocky smirked "Okay yeah and? He can have a girlfriend any time he wants, kid is good looking like a Beckham" He softly chuckles.

I roll my eyes "He is a Lynch so he is going to be a handsome Lynch boy" I said with a smile.

"We are going in five minutes" I hear someone shout.

I look at them "Should we go out there?" I asked as I look at my brother and sister.

"Yeah lets go" Rocky said as we walked out and we stand by a white long couch. I look at the interviewer and see that she has long wavy hair, light skinned and a small frame. Meh my Jasmine is better.

We all take a seat on the white couch and its facing a red sofa, for the interviewer. I see her make her way and smiles at us.

"Glad you guys could make it here" She says sweetly.

"Okay Tanya we are starting in three two" The director says as he points at her.

She smiles at the camera "My name is Tanya and here on Sweet Talk we have R5" She cheers.

"Thanks for having us" Riker says with a smile. I look at him and see how he looks at the interviewer, maybe this could be his mate.

"So guys you are back on tour, how does that feel?" She asked as she looked at us.

Rocky smiled at her "Its fun actually, we spend a lot of time together but its little Rossy here who is struggling" he chuckles.

"Well why is that?" Tanya asks me and I felt like punching Rocky for putting the spotlight on me.

"Well as we all know I have a pregnant wife at home and a son so you know spending time away from them is a struggle" I said with a painful tone "Its also his birthday today and I just wish I could be there with them"

She looks at me as if what I said was gold "Well can you tell us about Jasmine and your new son?"

I smiled as the simple thought of them filled me "Jasmine is an amazing wife, perfect even, she is doing a lot with just carrying our four little babies. Jace is also amazing, he is a smart little boy and I'm we adopted him, he is just another blessings we have" I said with a smile.

"Its amazing that you are the second youngest in the family and already have his family set up, married, everything planned out" Tanya said with a serious face that later turns to a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders "I mean yeah I guess, I spent my whole life with Jasmine and I always knew that I loved her. So marrying her was a beautiful perfect then getting our family started was just our first step" I said as I look at her then look at Riker.

"She is lucky to have you" She smiles "SO Rocky we heard hat you have become a single man"

He smirks at her as if he knew she was going to ask that question "Yeah I sort of broke that off for a few reasons" He says with a smile.

"Can you tell us why?" She asked as she looked at him. I then take a notice at her crossing her legs. Maybe she could be Rocky's new lady.

"Well she was beautiful and kind, don't get me wrong I loved her and all but she was expecting too much in such little time. For example she wanted to go out after only knowing her for a month and then do everything a persons when they go out in like a week. She was just too fast paced" He shrugs his shoulders.

"So are you guys still friends?" She asked with a serious tone.

"Meh with the tour I don't have time to sit down and chat which was another reason to break it with her" He smiles "She sent me a message after a month that we broke up saying she was engaged with a man she was seeing behind my back, I'm just like cool" HE chuckles.

Riker looks at Rocky with wide eyes "See I told you she was a gold digger" but once he notice what he said it was already too late.

Tanya just smiled seeing that our little interview was going to make her money "So guys any new albums coming out?" She said as she looked at us slowly, examining us almost.

"Yeah we were recording in the bus earlier and we let out a sneak peak in our instagram before coming here" Riker says with smile "Its something Ross wrote for his little baby"

Tanya looks at me "Can you explain it to us?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

I cleared my throat "Yeah um the song is just saying how much I wish I could be home when she need me and how happy I feel by her side just everything  we have been through"  I said with a warm feeling.

She smiles at me for a long time "That's amazing Ross. Well ladies and gentlemen that's all we have for now and I will see you another time" She announces.

The lights dimmed and I knew that those few minutes of fame were all just for Jasmine and Jace. Tanya only cared on getting on top and we discussing my family for the first time on a interview was going to help her reach it.