Chapter 57

Jasmine P.O.V

I sat in the living room waiting for Ross to come home, I should've been in bed two hours ago but I couldn't sleep without him by my side. So here I was sitting on the seat that was on the foyer waiting for Ross to walk through the door.

Maybe I was overreacting but I was thinking he would be out with another women, out there holding another, leaving me behind. It was scary for me to even think that, at one point it made me even cry. Then I ear the door open letting in a tired looking Ross.

"Ross!" I said before going into his arm hugging him tight. I smelled on him sweat, alcohol and his cologne. I was calm for a second as I held him knowing he was okay.

"Someone missed me" He says with a chuckle before giving me kiss, a soft passionate kiss that I didn't want it to end.

"I was worried for you, I was scared" I said softly a little out of breath from the kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him glad to see his soft eyes look back at me.

Ross smiles and wraps his arms around me "Well you shouldn't be scared for me I was just out with the family having some drinks after an interview we had" he says as he grabs my hand and we walk up the living room where we got a view of the pool.

"Well I guess that eases me a little cause I thought something happen" I said with a sigh of relieve but I didn't know how Ross would react to that.

Ross look at me and pushes the door letting us out to the warm air outside "We should go for a swim" he smirks "Let's act like teenagers again" he winks as he undresses himself down to his boxers.

I giggles softly as I see him standing there "You are one crazy man Ross Lynch" I said as I grab his shirt so I got out of clothes then putting his short on before going into the water. It was warm and I felt the jets massage me as I got closer to one.

"Jasmine guess what I saw with my very own eyes" Ross smiles as he grabs me pulling me close to him. His face is only inches away from mine and I felt like we were teenagers again, not caring about what the future was for us, only living in the moment.

It felt like we were eighteen again, being in each others arms and staying there forever. Being close to each other letting nothing in, leaving no space between us and I was believing that we were in those moments again.

"What?" I asks as I press a kiss to his cheek smiling at him.

"Rocky was on a date with a girl he met. You should've seen him as he was trying to be all cool, he looked like a little boy in kindergarten asking the girl out for the first time" Ross chuckles as he smiles.

"Aww I think he actually likes her then, no girl can make Rocky nervous like that" I said with a wink before swimming away from Ross' hands but before even going away even an inch e grabs my ankle and pulls me back.

He smirks as he gives me an eskimo kiss "Tonight you are not leaving my side" he whisper to me before giving me a kiss. It felt so good to have this close again, have the fire burning inside of me again, living in this moment for us.

Never did I realize I miss him this much, I thought I missed his presence but there was so much to him from the way he held my face when he kissed me or the way he moves to intense the kiss. I don't think people understand how good it feels to be in love even with the pain and the troubles, the rewards are worth every drop.

"I wasn't planning it" I smile as I pant from shortness of breath. My arms were now wrap around his neck and his hands were on my thighs.

"I have this one question that has been bothering me ever since I heard Riker talk about it" He says with a frown.

I frown "What happen to Riker?" I ask worried since Riker is a brother to me "Did something happen to his baby?" I ask worried since that child is going to keep him so happy and loosing it would break him.

"Oh god no its just that in the interview he said there was someone he loved that he still loves now, but he let them go. I was wondering if you knew who he was talking about? I tried thinking about his past girlfriends but none stood out" Ross sighs as he runs his hands through his hair.

I start to think and my eyebrows furrow "No one besides Jill who he only spent time with all the time but ended it with her because she was only using him" I said with a worried face, I wanted Riker to live a happy life but so far it wasn't going so well.

"I thought that too but Jill is married to some old rich guy and Riker is completely disgusted by her" he chuckles a little but then clears his throat "Other then her that's it" he sighs.

I look Ross in the eyes and smile "Hey it will be fine, okay? Riker will find the girl of his dream and they will live in a happy little place" I said as I hug him tight "It's okay" I said with a giggle.

Ross smiles and nods "Alright and you know what is so special that will happen in a few more days?" he asks with a smirk and wiggles his eyebrows.

I laugh at his face and gave him a huge smile "What?" I ask knowing what he was going to say.

"Our one years anniversary babe of being married" he smiles wide as he gives me a quick peck "One year anniversary and the babies will be three months old" he smiles.

I chuckle "Yeah and so what do you have plan cause I don't want it to interfere with my plans" I wink feeling a little cheeky.

He smiles and laughs "Just going to take you to dinner and give you a special gift, also a whole day without the kids" he winks making him look ten times sexier.

"Who will care for them?" I ask wanting to know where my kids will be while I'm not with them. I am mother as well and I worry for my kids a lot especially when I'm not with them.

"My parents along with my siblings, so they all will be under the same roof" he chuckles "My mom is going to handle it all along with Riker so its no worried" he winks.

I nod my head and smile "Okay" I said.

He wraps his fingers around my chin "Hey it's okay, they will all be under good care, the babies with my mom, and Jace with the guys, it will be fun. I just want our anniversary to be perfect for us, its a whole year that I will be next to you as a husband and I want to make up for lost time" he says softly to me.

"I love you so god damn much" I said with a smile as I give him a kiss.

"I love you too" he says to me with a smile.

Even though I miss the old careless memories I was enjoying making new ones. Experiencing new things with Ross and becoming a family is amazing. He's an amazing husband, father an best friend and I couldn't ask for more.