Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"Please Haz? I'll buy you ice cream after, AND Lou-" I slap my hand over Niall's mouth before anyone can hear him say Louis' name.

He's been begging me all day to go to the football game with him tonight all because his stupid boyfriend Liam is the goalie.

Louis is on the team too and I don't want him to think I'm a stalker.

"It's not like he'll think you're watching him, he'll just think you came to watch Liam with me" Niall says as if he read my mind. He's right, he probably won't notice I'm there in the first place, and his butt will probably look great in those footie shor-  I'm getting off track.

"Fine" I groan while Niall jumps around happily.

I'm getting ready at my house when Niall barges in yelling that it's time to go.

I fix my hair for the last time and go and get in Niall's car.

We make it to the pitch and sit at the top left of the bleachers.

The game had already started and Louis was on the bench, so I looked at my phone and played some boring game.

Niall tells me to duck and right as my head snaps up the ball hits my face.

Next thing I know, I'm face down on the bleachers in front of mine and Niall is shaking me.

I groan and sit up. My nose is bleeding heavily and it's trickling down my throat.

Niall and I get up and walk over to the bathrooms where I clean the blood off my face and hold a tissue to my nose for the next 10 minutes.

"It wasn't all that bad" Niall says.

"How is any of this not bad?" I say back

"Louis' the one who kicked it into your face". I felt as if I could pass out again.

(A/N) I hope you enjoy my rlly lame story :). I'm not very good at writing and the chapters are very short but it's whatever

-Emma :>