Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I lift my head up when Louis and Liam sit down and Louis smiles at me. SMILES at ME.

I smile back, surely looking redder than a chili pepper on the sun.

I look down at the table and smile to myself. I hope Louis didn't notice that.

I just sit while the others talk about the football game because clearly I saw barely anything.

"So I was gonna have Li come over and watch movies tomorrow, do you guys wanna come too? And don't worry Niall, I have plenty of food you can eat." Louis asks.

"Well, if food's there I'm there." Niall shrugs.

We all laugh and Louis raises an eyebrow at me and I just nod and go back to eating my ice cream.

"I actually need to go, my mum texted and wants me to watch my sisters".

We all nod and say bye to Louis. I could finally breathe again.

I told Niall and Liam I had to leave as well because I really didn't feel like third wheeling them.

I started to walk home.

As I walked a car slowed down next to me and I started walking faster. I will NOT get kidnapped if I'm going to Louis' tomorrow.

The window rolls down and I hear the familiar voice.

"Harry! You need a ride?" Louis asks. Louis offering me a ride? I want to say yes, but my house is only 2 blocks away.

I shake my head no.

"Not much of a talker are ya? You sure I didn't give you brain damage when I hit your face?" Louis says cheekily.

"I think you're the one with brain damage, you don't kick THAT hard. And I'm alright, I live really close." I reply. Wow, I didn't even stutter or anything.

"Okay, and my kick was hard enough to knock you out, I'd like to see you do better," Louis says playfully.

"Are you inviting me to kick a ball into your head? Because I'll gladly do it." I say.

He laughs.

"Alright Harry, I better get going before my mum murders me." We both wave and he drives off.

This night got a whole lot better.

(A/N) Hey there besties, I'm rlly bad a writing but I'm alright at updating ;) I'm gonna do it as much as a possibly can because why not, ya know? Anyways I hope you're all doing good (All like, 5 of you anyways). Have fun reading this awful story and tell me anything u want to happen or any ideas :D Have a good day :)))))))

-Emma B-)