Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Oh no. If Louis is the one who kicked it into my face that means he saw me all gross with blood coming out of my nose.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"Hey, he finally noticed that you exist, right? That's great!" Niall replies.

"NO THIS IS HORRIBLE I LOOK SO DISGUSTING WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM MY NOSE AND I WAS UNCONSCIOUS WHERE I PROBABLY LOOKED SO UGLY AND NOW I HAVE TO SWITCH SCHOOLS!"

Niall just laughed.

I glared at him and walked back to where we were sitting and stared at the ground.

Niall came over and apologized and I forgave him because otherwise I'd have nobody to talk to.

Later on Niall took me to Dairy Queen because he promised me ice cream.

He asked if he could invite Liam so I obviously let him. I may say I don't like Liam but he's actually really nice.

We were eating our blizzards when the little chime on the door rang.

I looked up and immediately looked back down. Liam brought LOUIS TOMLINSON with him. I'm gonna die, or throw up, or probably both.

"Oh hey you're the guy I hit in the face right? I didn't like, break your nose or anything?" Louis asked, a look of concern glossing over his face.

OMG OMG OMG HE'S TALKING TO ME, SAY SOMETHING YOU DOOFUS.

"Yeah, I'm fine," is all I managed to squeak out.

He nodded and went to the counter with Liam to order.

Niall nudged me under the table and I just glared at him and rested my head on my hands. This was going to be a long night.

(A/N) Another wonderfully horrible part, all for your enjoyment :D I was trying to write chapter 4 and it's horrible so far, so we'll see how well I write at 3 am instead 

-Emma <3