Cleanse them all (part two)

Requested by ChisakisSoap

((This one gets a little spicier than before, just saying)) 

As time went on, Chisaki found himself disgusted by the way he was feeling for Mr Clean. When he let his mind wander to all the things he wanted to do with Clean, how he wanted to touch him, he felt such a wide array of feelings that he wasn't quite sure he should even continue the relationship. What with his work for the Yakuza and his turmoil concerning Clean, Chisaki seemed to have a lot on his plate lately. 

Clean had been messaging Chisaki for the past several minutes, but Chisaki couldn't bring himself to respond. He couldn't deal with the incessant flirting right now, not when he had work to do. Mr Clean was becoming a distraction, one that Chisaki could not afford in his line of work. He finally responded to Clean, asking if they could meet up that night to talk in an abandoned soap factory. Clean agreed, of course.

So late that night, Chisaki nervously turned the doorknob to enter the warehouse, afraid of the amount of dirt and germs that awaited him since this place had been abandoned for some time. He was surprised to open the door to a spotless room, Mr Clean waiting for him in the middle of the room with his strong arms crossed. "Nice to see you again, baby," said Clean. "I cleaned the place up before you got here, it was looking disgusting when I walked in."

There was a sharp intake of breath from Chisaki as Clean confidently approached him. "You look tense, you sexy hygienic man," Clean whispered in Chisaki's ear. "Why don't you let me help with that?" Chisaki pushed Clean away, as much as he didn't want to. His red face surely gave away how flustered he really was by Clean's display.

"That's what I come here to talk to you about, Clean. I don't think I can do this anymore."

"Do what, Chisaki?"

"You. I-I mean, as much as I'm enjoying this, I've been having a lot of...unclean thoughts lately, and I'd really like for them to stop," Chisaki explained.

"Unclean thoughts?" Clean asked, amused. "Care to elaborate on that?"

Chisaki sputtered, unable to form words. Clean smirked, putting one of his strong, clean arms around Chisaki's waist. "I....there are things I want to do with you, Veritably Clean, that are very unhygienic."

"Like what?" Clean replied, teasingly nibbling Chisaki's ear. He smirked at the moan it brought forth from Chisaki's lips. 

"I want to kiss you," Chisaki admitted.

"What's so unclean about that?" asked Clean.

"Because..." Chisaki tried to think of the right words to explain his emotions in this moment. "I don't want to contaminate myself with the filth of this world, but at the same time I'm desperate for your touch anyway."

"But Chisaki," Clean responded, "my name is literally Veritably Clean. I'm like, the cleanest fucking person in this world. Besides you, of course," he added with a wink. "I also find cleanliness attractive, and I respect your dedication to keeping yourself clean, but I think this, us...is a risk worth taking, don't you?"

Chisaki considered for a moment before reaching his mouth up to Clean's, reveling in the softness of the muscular man's lips. "I think so."