Overhaul x Kermit//shawty I don't mind

This was requested by Marshmellodie I think??

Overhaul didn't like going to clubs. They were loud and obnoxious and filled with filthy people.

But Overhaul frequented this particular club for the entertainment.

Each Friday, the Shrek's Swamp Swag club hosted a singer by the name of Kermit, and Overhaul found himself captivated by this individual's voice.

It all started with "Rainbow Connection," a signature song of Kermit's. 

Chrono had finally convinced Overhaul to join everybody at the club where they usually hang out on weekends. Setsuno and Papa Rappa were on the dance floor in an instant, twerking to whatever Cardi B's latest song is.

Then Kermit took the stage to perform, his froggy voice oh-so-enticing to Overhaul. He just had to seek out this singer after his set. 

When Kermit noticed Overhaul's rapturous expression, he smirked to himself before saying, "Alright folks, my next song is from my main man Usher.."

"Shawty I don't....mind~"

Overhaul could've sworn Kermit was looking at him as he sang, but surely not? Surely Kermit didn't feel this too?

Once he finished singing, Kermit left the stage to find his dressing room (which was kind of unnecessary since, y'know, Kermit doesn't wear clothes most the time? But he does in this-) and Overhaul pushed his way through the crowd, fighting his disgust and anxiety to speak to the owner of such an angelic voice...

Finally, Overhaul made it to Kermit's room and knocked on the door. Kermit answered soon after, still wearing his button up shirt and black pants from earlier, but his tie was hanging untied from his neck. "I was hoping it would be you," Kermit said.

Overhaul blushed under his mask, not used to being so clearly flirted with. "You- you did?"

Kermit smiled. "Of course. I saw you in the crowd tonight, and you were just so cute. I was hoping I'd get to see you again."

"I'd like that a lot."

And that's how they ended up dating. Overhaul insisted on attending Kermit's show each Friday night, and after each show they would make out in Kermit's dressing room. They didn't talk much, which was fine with Overhaul. He knew being a Yakuza leader was a lot for someone to take in, and didn't want to scare Kermit off.

For months the two would only meet at these Friday night shows until Kermit asked, "Why don't we hang out sometime outside of the club? I could take you out to dinner sometime if  you'd like.."

"I'd like that," Overhaul admitted, "but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Kermit, there's something I've been keeping from you. I didn't want to scare you away but I think you deserve to know..."

"Well sure! It'll take a lot to scare me away from you, honey!"

With a sigh, Overhaul admitted, "I am a member of the Yakuza. Well, actually I'm a leader of a Yakuza gang."

"Oh, is that all? Shawty, I don't mind!"

"Really?" Overhaul asked, relieved that this wasn't as big a deal as he'd thought it would be.

Kermit kissed Overhaul's masked nose. "Of course not! So what if you're a gang leader? I love that you're bad, shawty!"