Yandere!Elmo x Reader x Rocco//rocky love

ToastyBaconBits you finna like this one babey ;)

Elmo hates Rocco.

But Elmo loves you.

You love Elmo.

But you also love Rocco?

Elmo has decided to kill Rocco.

Elmo tried to kill Rocco several times before but unfortunately failed. When you found out he tried to kill Rocco, you were hella pissed and told Elmo to stop trying to kill a gods damn rock because it was literally impossible to kill something that isn't even alive.

Elmo, of course, was undeterred. He continued his murder attempts, going so far as to cut Rocco to pieces with a chainsaw (is this even...possible.?), but you ended up putting Rocco back together with Hello Kitty Bandaids (since, y'know, you love Rocco).

Elmo was livid. "(Y/n)! Why won't you let Elmo kill Rocco?!"

"I-i'm sorry, Elmo-senpai, but I-i love Rocco."

"THAT'S NO EXCUSE! ROCCO IS IN THE WAY OF ELMO AND (Y/N)'S LOVE!!"

You coughed, feeling rather awkward. "I, uh, I'm not opposed to a polyamorous-"

"ELMO DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH ROCCO!! ELMO ONLY LOVES (Y/N)!!!!"

"E-Elmo senpai..." you couldn't say anything else before Elmo kissed you passionately, his furry lips tickling yours.

That's when Rocco flew through the window of the Wendy's in which Elmo was kissing you. Rocco soared right into Elmo's eyeball and said "bITch the fUck are you doing with my baabey??"

"The fuck?! Rocco, you can talk?" You said while Elmo delved into a blinding murderous rage. 

"ROCCO NEEDS TO DIE SO ELMO CAN HAVE (Y/N) ALL TO HIMSELF!! WHY WON'T ROCCO JUST DIE ALREADY?!?!"

Rocco started sobbing from his nonexistent eyes and jumped off the roof of the Wendy's. Elmo watched with glee as Rocco landed on the hard concrete and fell to pieces. You were crying, having lost one of your loves, but Elmo found ways to distract you. ;)

The end