🖤Baby A'Ying 🖤

The cold breezes in night travelled from one place to other

The cold breezes in night travelled from one place to other . Moon happily watched people coming back from work to their home to their family . Every night promises next morning .

But the next morning would not same for a couple in Yunmeng . Their life changed forever . But in the best possible way . Tears of happiness kept running down their cheeks . Those were a pair of rouge cultivators . They were non other than Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren .

The pair fell madly in love with each other . Cangse Sanren was a rouge cultivator , a disciple of Baoshan Sanren . She travelled place to place and helped people . She had a outgoing, mischievous and straightforward personality but had a kind heart . Wei Changze was usually silent, preferring trust over talking . He was a teacher in Jiang Sect . But after meeting her , he decided to travel with her .

Finally when he asked her for marriage , she said she wanted to eloped cause normal marriage would be too boring . And he never learnt how to say no to her .

Time passed finally she meet Yu Ziyuan , who was engaged to Jiang Fengmain. Yu Ziyuan was a beautiful woman with creamy skin and ferocity in her delicate features which were said to be as cold as jade. She was a formidable cultivator whose name alone could scare people away . At first Yu Ziyuan was jealous of the friendship between Fengmain and Cangse . But later after getting to know her they frequently went for night hunt . She was constantly teased by her but she would never say it in straight face that she liked her company . Even sometimes invited Madam Jin . Slowly Yu Ziyuan , Cangse Sanren and Madam Jin became a trio of deadly women cultivator .

In the same month of Jiang Fengmain and Yu Ziyuan marriage , Cangse found she was having a child .

Finally the day came and their baby angel came into their life . Cangse Sanren was sitting holding her first born child in her hand . Wei Changze was looking at both of them with star eyes . Just then they heard a knock on their door .

After receiving the new both Jiang Fengmain and Yu Ziyuan rushed to met them . They entered into their house. Soon their eyes fell on the new born child . He was looking at them curiously with big eyes and open mouth smile . He made silly noises like he was welcoming them in his language.

They pair of guests clumsily greeted the their friends . Jiang Fengmain congratulated both of them and carefully took him into his hands. Yu Ziyuan hugged her friend and tried to take the baby from Fengmain . He pouted a bit when he had to let go . The baby was fully enjoying the attention he was getting from both. As he went to Ziyuan's hand he eyed the zidian ring which was her courting gift. She mentally promised ' I will teach you when grow up. ' Fengmain seem to read her though and his face showed a knowing smile.

Cangse look at them with fake anger eyes "hey , hey are you both planning to steal my baby ? Make your own " She said .

The pair blew red . But still had no interest in letting the angel . So she tried to distract her " what is his name ? Last time you two were still deciding ? What is it?"

Changze answers to her " his name is Wei ying. Courtesy : Wei Wuxian ."

<><><><>