🖤A Promise🖤

Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren were living in the guest room

Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren were living in the guest room .

Wei Ying was walking outside . His Cloud Recesses tour was not over . The Jade twins were with their uncle . Leaving their new friend on his own .

He wanted to know more about the clan . Their cultivation way , their origin . His mother was too busy telling her experience in Gusu to him that didn't even get around telling him about that .

Also he had something or a particular idea in his mind . He wondered if the library could help him .

He reached library pavilion.

Then elder woman walked to him and asked his name

He joined his hand and bowed .

"My name is Wei Ying . Son of Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze." He said proudly.

Her eyes softened. This was the boy who took their stubborn second heir into room . Lan Zhan would keep kneeling there without even listening to his uncle . He would wake up in night after everyone goes to sleep then continue kneeling.

" I am Lan Yiyi." She introduced herself .

Wei Ying heard about her from his mother . She said Lan Yiyi was her favorite among the 33 mountain goats (33 Lan elder ).

" It's my pleasure to meet ." Wei Ying said .

" What is Young Master Wei doing here ? Shouldn't he be resting after the journey ?" She asked with a smile.

The whole cloud recesses knew that their two heir went out . They were pleased to see both of them returning happily.

" Senior Lan , I am not tried at all . I wanted to know how Lan clan is different from Jiang clan. So I came to library . Could Senior Lan help me with it ? " He asked with his most charming smile.

" Mm how about I tell you about that . It's been a while I spent time with children. " She said in a motherly voice.

" My pleasure Senior Lan " He made a playful deep bow . " Now you are officially my favourite person after my two friends ." He said .

She was amused by his personality . After all it's not everyday you will find a carefree personality in Gusu .

They both walked to a table and sat there in a near a table.

Then she started .

" Gusu Lan clan was found by a famous monk know as Lan An. He was born in a temple . He grew up listening to the chanting of sutras and became a famous monk at a very young age. During his path of cultivation, he met the "fated person" he searched for in Gusu , and became Cultivation Partners. " She said with respect and proudness.

" Why people wear a forehead band ? " Wei Ying asked .

" Lan An began the tradition of his clan's sacred forehead ribbon, teaching that one could only let go of all regulations when they are with the one they loved and cherished. Thus, a member of the Gusu Lan Clan should not easily give another person permission to touch their forehead ribbon, nor should they take it off as they please. " She said with fond smile.

" Damn he is so romantic ,how can his descendants be so boring ". He muttered under his breath .

Lan Yiyi bites her laugh . Cause she heard that.

' He is talking about Lan Qiren isn't he?!! Oh my god . This is truly Cangse's son ' she thought

"What about his grand daughter ? Mother mentioned she invented information chord of assassination. " he asked with curious eyes .

"Lan Yi is the only female clan leader in the history of the Gusu . As the granddaughter of , she the grand daughter of Lan An and was the third person to ever lead Gusu Lan .

Lan Yi invented the infamous chord of assassination which used guqin strings for long-ranged attacks. As described, she could play noble melodies one moment, and the next she would cut through flesh and bone as if cutting through mud." She said.

"Wow"🤩🤩 Wei Ying's eyes literally sparked .

" Does young master plays any instrument ? ," She asked .

" Yes Yes " he nodded " My mother is teaching me dizi . But it just made of bamboo . She said later I can have a spiritual weapon ."

" Oh dizi good good . Will Young Master come one day when he get old and sing song for me ?" She asked .

" Yes I promise. "

They continued chatting for bit more . Then he suddenly thought something .

" Umm Senior Lan why was Lan Zhan's mother punished ?" He asked.

<><><><>