🖤Sword Sibling🖤

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

3 years later

Wei Ying was playing with his little 3 year old sister . He was 5 years old. Yesterday their mothers told them they would soon get new siblings. Both Cangse and Ziyuan were expecting their second child . Wei Ying and Yanli were over the top and immediately started plan for their siblings.

The second child of Jiang was named Jiang Cheng . And the second child of Wei was called Wei Liang

Four kids grew up together . Wei Ying made jokes , teased and taught his three siblings . Whoever made his two little siblings cry would had to face the angry Wei Ying .

Yanli acts like the big sister of the group. Even if Wei Ying is bigger than her , she makes him lay his head on her lap . Sometimes they would sit on the port on a mat , Yanli would make everyone lay down and put lotus seed in their mouth and stroke their hair .

As they grew older all of them spend time making lanterns , flying kites , sitting on boats with their parents, eating street food , listening folk stories . Their are days when you will just find Wei Ying caring his brother and Yanli carrying a grumpy puppy just running shop to shop , eating and feeding each other . Everyone can see an say the group of siblings love each other. The laughs and smiles are too pure.

As they grew old they would just run into farms and steal from farmers (Wei ying used to put some coin but secretly so it won't ruin the ' adventure ' ). Every kid loves Changze's spicy food .

Wei Ying taught archery to both his young radishes . Yes he calls them radishes , who calls human by their name . That's lame.

Yanli was always interested in medicines and herbs. So ,when the head doctor goes to collect herbs , Wei Ying and Yanli tags along . Yanli wanted to learn so she went but Wei Ying went cause he was an overprotective brother.

One day Ziyuan saw A'ying peaking at the practice ground. As the practice finished he went and grabbed his toy sword . Ziyuan secretly followed him and to her great shock , she found him doing the sword formations that she just taught the disciples. She went slowly two him and called his name" A'ying ".

That soon to be 9 year brat brutally stopped , the features of strong , determined and fearless turned into puppy eyes and cute pout . Brat knew exactly what to do to avoid punishment.

But Ziyuan was still in shock to witness a kid doing lotus formation . Although they knew Wei Ying has a red golden , which is rare . When his grandma visited the second time for her second grandson , even she was surprised by the cultivation level of the kid of his age.

Out of daze she asked " A'ying can you do the beginning swordsmanship too ? "

He hesitantly nodded .

" Can you show me ?"

He moved his sword and it almost looked like fluid . It appears he has practiced them for a while and he tried to lotus formation for first time. But ..but lotus formation are upper level swordsmanship for a 8 and a half year child to do it correctly sounds like a lie. She asked him to do all the moves he can . He performed almost all the move set that was taught to disciples in one years . The move lacked enough strength but they were fast and fluid . The grip on the sword was tight . There were few mistake in posture in some places and few moves overlapped.

"You learnt it just by looking ?"

He felt she was disappointed because of changes in voice . So he pouted and nodded .

Suddenly he was lifted in air and hugged .

" I am so proud of you . You always manage to surprise me . I will make you your favourite soup ."

And Wei Ying bloomed like blossom .

"But aunty Jiang put me down I am a big boy . "

"haha ok but some moves were from your mother and father . Did they teach you? " She asked . 'why they started teaching without telling me ?'

"Actually I saw them sparring few times. So I tried myself later. "

She nodded in amazement. ' Marvellous '

"I know you three are standing there 😏 let's go eat something. "

There radishes were caught red handed .

Wei Liang was looking at his brother with so much admiration . He always boasts how perfect his brother's archery is , now he has more on his boasting list .Jiang Cheng was looking at him with secret admiration. He didn't want to be like Liang . He will never admit . Never. Yanli was looking at the scene proudly and fondly.

As the four children were laughing and eating , ziyuan was busy in her thoughts ' when I will say what he did today , cangse will jump around . She already started teaching him tailsman . His aiming is archery is just beautiful . Now we can teach him swordsmanship and whip too. Such amazing memory .Aish this kid will be an amazing cultivator . A'li is using her cultivation to be a healer . A'liang and a'cheng be like your brother . Work hard.'