🖤Let's Go & find father🖤

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Then he suddenly thought something .

" Umm Senior Lan why was Lan Zhan's mother punished ?" He asked hesitantly .

" Why you want to know about that? " She asked looking at him .

" Yesterday Huan-ge told stories about her . She sounded like a good mother . So I was wandering what she did ? Even after death they still don't let her sons to enter her room . " Wei Ying honestly replied .

Lan Xichen told he remembered him mother as a very gentle woman. Every time he and Lan Wangji visited her, she never complained about how tedious it was to be locked inside her house, unable to venture out even one step, and she never asked about their studies. She especially liked to tease the reserved Lan Wangji.

Lan Yiyi signed, her eyes looked very distant . " Her name was Lan Liling . Sect leader fell for her from the first sight . She was a lovely girl . She liked to see everyone around her with a smile . She was a rouge cultivator . Lan Qiren used to grumble some times that she is not well mannered but finally agreed after seeing his brother happy . At first no one had any problem . Sect leader wanted to properly Court her then marry her .

But one day it all went down . We found her in a room , her hands were stained with blood . She killed a teacher of Gusu clan. Of course they would want to punish her , she even accepted it . But one day Sect leader took her and married in Temple . This bought chaos in clan ."

Wei Ying looked at the ground . Then said " Then he saved her from getting killed but he imprisoned his wife in a small house . The rumours that Madam Lan had an unspeakable disease that prevented her from seeing others and then passed away . Of Course the first part was lie ."

'So much for lie is forbidden .' he thought .

He could guess Qingheng-Jun did this because he could not forgive Madam Lan for killing his teacher, but neither could he allow harm to come to the woman he loved. The seniors of the clan were enraged, but they could do nothing except guard the secret and hint to the outside world that Madam Lan had an unspeakable disease that prevented her from seeing others.

" But why were Huan-ge and zhan -di were separated from her just after birth ? " he asked unable to understand the logic . " How could they not let them be with their mother . They didn't do anything wrong ! "

She signed . How could she say how many times she tried to argue about the same thing .

" After that Sect leader changed . His eyes lost shine and voice lost cheerfulness. He wanted to go and live in the small house with her and their children . But his responsibility for Lan sect tied his hands . He drowned in his own sadness and neglected both his children . Lan Qiren raised them. But his bitterness towards Madam Lan affected his teaching . He was mad that first his brother married to someone that harmed their sect and just imprisoned her in a house . And after that he hated when he saw his brother so broken because of her . What you thought about him ?"

" Hmm I first thought he was too proud about his sect and thinks only lans should be regarded as humans and others as peasants. " He said in comical horror and laughed .

Lan Yiyi almost busted into laughter but controlled herself to giggle.

" I also think he just too strict for own good . But he took care the children . He didn't want them to end up like his brother . But you can't fight fate . " She signed. She knew no amount of strict teaching could bend fate .

Wei Ying was cooking something in his mind . Then he suddenly jumped .

" Senior do you know where sect leader is now ? " He asked .

She looked at him. Then she heavily signed . She could tell he was making some dishes in his mind . That boy looks very determine and stubborn .She might as well be his partner in crime .

" Gosh this kid has too much guts ." She muttered to herself .

Meanwhile another idea entered he mind . He jumped one time .

" We should first go to Madam Lan's house ." He exclaimed.

" But why ? " She couldn't understand this time .

" You must know there are many spell that can be put in a personal item . If I find something then I will ask Mama for help. Then maybe the bunny can hug back ." He explained .

" What bunny ? " His words made her even more confused .

" Ahh it's actually let me tell you whole story . When we went to town lan zhan bought a bunny and kept hugging it . I teased him something like Lan Zhan the bunny won't hug you back . But I wonder if that's possible . I mean if I found something very personal to her then I could ask Mama to help me to find some spell ." He rambled .

" To make it feel like it's hugging you ?" She asked finally getting better understanding .

" Yes . It's worth a try ." He said.

She signed for the nth time . That kid looked determined . She has a soft spot for children . How could she say no ?

"But Lan Qiren won't be happy . He is the acting sect leader . Remember your parents are guest here . You don't want them to have any problem right . And also it's bad to look into someone's stuff ." She tried her luck .

Well no use .

They walked towards Madam Lan's house . Lan Yiyi guarded outside and Wei Ying sneaked into the house.

The room was clean . Soft smell lingered in air . First he went towards the study table . He found a lot of paper well organised . He went through it quickly . They were paintings she made , poems she wrote , her sons favorite food recipe and some unfinished composition of songs . These are not what he was looking for but he knows for his two friends these would be treasure . He smiled sadly .

Then he saw a box and slowly opened it . It was a box full of letters . A particular letter was specially tied with knot . Wei Ying looked and found it was for her husband.

Just then door opening sound was heard . Wei Ying quickly hides .

"Wuxian " the voice called .

" Huan -ge ? What are you doing here ? "he asked recognizing the voice .

"I heard your talk . I asked the landmarks from Senior Yiyi . She will make sure to control the protection array ." Lan Huan said and already started dragging him . Wei Ying quickly put that letter in his sleeves .

Mountains Of Cloud Recesses

Finally for walking for around 45 minutes , their hard work paid off

Finally for walking for around 45 minutes , their hard work paid off . They heard a voice

"A'Huan ? What are doing here ?"

<><><><>

Note ; Lan Huan is Lan Xichen's birth name .