🖤Boashan Sanren🖤

3rd Person POV 

Wei Ying was 2 years old . One day Wei ying was playing with his toy sword which his father made near the tree .

Sometimes going to where his parents sat ,where his father was feeding lotus seed to his mother , to eat his favorite lotus seeds .Then suddenly an old lady with veil walked towards Wei ying . 

Instead of running to his parents because of unknown figure , he  looked at her curiously without any fear

Instead of running to his parents because of unknown figure , he  looked at her curiously without any fear. Both his parents came forward . As soon as she stepped closer cangse recognised her and immediately bowed

" Greetings from disciple ." Cangse said to the lady .

The women was none other than her mother , her master , the immortal Baoshan Sanren. She who gave her a name and identity.

Both of them were deadly shocked by the presence of the Immortal . While A'Ying just looked at her curiously . She smiled and got a beaming smile in response .

She pulled him into her hands and asked "Can I call you A'Ying ?" 

Wei ying nodded happily and asked " Yes. But what your name ? Are you my mother's teacher ? Are you really immortal ? What should I call you  ?"he shoot his questions .

She was astonished that are two year child talking so fluently (then she remembered her mother was a talking machine ) and was able to recognise her just by the greeting.

Cangse fondly said " Baby she is not only my teacher also my mother . You can call her grandma ."

He happily called " Grandma."

Wei ying used his charms and even the immortal couldn't stand against it . It didn't took too long to know Wei Ying's love towards swords and tailsman. Especially the making progress of tailsman. The night went with stories , spicy food , sweet , nostalgic talk , funny story , Wei Ying's praises (which seemed cangse could sing for days no matter how much trouble he cause ) . He showed her few moves with his toy sword when his lovely (yet deadly) grandma asked him .

Next day she decided to leave before her new sunshine wakes up cause those teary eyes and pout made her weak . But she passed a box to Cangse (changze had a mini heart attack to see her awake )

 But she passed a box to Cangse (changze had a mini heart attack to see her awake )

" It is a protection charm . It will protect him from  ghost , curse , spirit . Anyone with bad intention will be pushed away ." she said with voice full of affection .

At 8:00 mother(she went back to sleep and Changze went to cook for his lovely family) and son woke up . Wei ying looked for his grandma. His eyes started to water as he could not find her. Cangse coaxed him in her lap . And told him she left a gift for him . He looked at her expectantly . His mother smile and made him wear the bracelet . As she was about to tell don't put it in your mouth but being the brat he is , he already checked the bracelet is not eatable.

Changze had prepared breakfast for them . Their family sat happily around the table . Feeding each other and laughing at silly jokes . 

<><><>