🖤Fall of Jin Guangshan🖤

Warning : Mention of violent words.

<><><>

It's raining heavily outside and heavy thunder roared in sky . Inside an inn Wei Liang is sitting on his brother's lap , cause he can , while Jiang Cheng teases him and Jiang Yanli giggles looking at the sight . The siblings finally get time for catch up .

They keep talking like they were separated for thousand years . It's an adorable sight . Cangse coos look at the adorable sight of her babies .

Jiang Fengmain , Cangse and Changze and the kids already reached the boundary of Yunmeng . Due to rain they stopped in an inn . They booked three rooms . The kids demanded they need one room for their 'privacy' , which meant sneaking food at mid-night .

There is a medical center near the inn . As the elders continue to chat about something suddenly they heard loud yelling from outside .

"Go away somewhere else you son of whore !!!!" A man yelled at a child .

"No No !!! Please help my mother !! Please !!! She is dying !!! I don't have anyone else in this world!!! Please !! Please!!!!" the child continues his wail .

" I said leave this place at once you bastard child !!!!You rat!!! Your mother is a slut !!! She deserves to die ." he yells louder than before .

"PLEASE SAVE HER!!! " The kid screamed .

The man finally had enough , he was about to kick the boy when a force stopped him .

Wei Changze stopped the man from kicking the helpless small child . It's such a inhuman sight to look at . As the kid saw new people he held their legs , begging to them to save his mother .

The healer already got to know who they were . He gulped in fear . And looking at all the deadly glare , he wordlessly grabbed his herb bag and followed the direction the child showed .

As the doctor treats the lady , Fengmain looked at the child , who is now companied by all 4 other children . Yanli has wiped his tears , A'Cheng bought water for him and A'Ying and A'Liang coax him to stop crying and comfort him . He squatted in front of him .

" What's your name ? " He softly asks , trying not to scare him .

" M..eng Y..oa " He replies in a timid voice while stuttering . His eyes puffy red from crying .

Just then another lady rushed into the room . Her eyes kept searching for some one . As she found doctor treating the woman she signed in relief . Finally he noticed other people in the room . She bowed to them and thanked them gratefully .

Cangse" May I ask your name ?"

" Sisi " She said .

"You seem pretty close to her ." Cangse noted her behaviour .

Sisi nodded . Sisi is quite protective of her friend Meng Shi and Meng Yao.

The elders sent the children to other room before asking more questions about the situation .

It's even shocking in the first place to have to have brothel in Yunmeng . Maybe cause this place is in outskirts of Yunmeng .

Sisi describes the situation to them . How they don't get any source of education, hence they don't get jobs . Finally forced into situation like this . She describes how they are treated in the brothel . How her friend got dragged to street when she was naked because she denied sex to a man .

Jiang Fengmain is really sad knowing this is happening in his Sect . He promised to do arrangments about it as soon he reaches Lotus Pier and send people to build schools here .