🖤Life Keeps Going🖤

I am back with my irregular updates folks!!!

♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Apparently I have my exam in November that excluding monthly test next month

Apparently I have my exam in November that excluding monthly test next month .

And I am like (╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

I just finished one exam they really had to hit me like that . How am I supposed to finish my course and study for competitive exams . Just kill me already .┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)

Life is too hard . I want to go hybridisation . ( ╹▽╹)

Anyways.....I am fine....just dying inside .

◉‿◉

<><><>

In a blink of eyes four months passed away . But cultivation world surely saw a lot of changes in few months . From the return of a Sect Leader to death of another then raise of another . 

But the changes were not necessarily bad .

In Cloud Recesses Qingheng-Jun returns to his position as Sect Leader . He realised if he fails his duty as a father then he would fail his wife's last wish again .

Yes, the letter Wei Ying gave to him during visit was the list of her last wishes , as she already realised she was dying , and her declaration of love to him .

And the first one of the wish was to reunite with his children .

He realised he already missed a huge part of their lives. He could however be a part of their lives form now on.

He tries his best to show them his love and affection . He practices zither with them in the morning and teaches them too.

He saw the box of letters in his wife's room and treasured them probably . Some of them were for Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen when they get older . He kept them probably to give in proper time.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen both write and receive letters from the new friends they made . Lan Zhan was secretly (not so secretly) very happy to receive paintings and letters from his Wei gege . He too sends letter as reply to them .

He duty fully practices swords everyday . He thinks he looks intimating .

 He thinks he looks intimating