🖤Trip to Town🖤

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Lan Zhan didn't know what happened. Apparently his brother and Wei gege ( that's what he calls him )asked permission and promised to return before night.

Lan Huan ( Xichen) and Wei ying had made it their mission to spoil Lan zhan.

Cangse and Changze convinced Old lan. Well , she practically declared she would kidnap the two children otherwise . While Changze reasoned both children should get fresh air . Finally using triumph card , that their mother's death was fresh in memory. They should change of mood a little bit.

.....

......

So , here 7 ' o clock in morning .

Lan Huan was feeling excited . He never got to travel like this . But yesterday he got to know Wei Ying . They were of same age . He was older by few months from Wei Ying . Wei Ying told them about his days in Yunmeng. He told how his brother and sword siblings would have fun . Also told them many funny stories . Brutally broke the rule to not talk while eating , sit with proper position and many others.

He always wanted to take his didi outside like this . He sometime heard how other children played different games . But he never played like that . Never dared to break rule except for some cases to make his brother happy.

Last night both spared no mercy to share most embarrassing stories about their siblings and disciples.

Lan Zhan was full blown red hearing them . He was embarrassed and scared . What if Wei gege would stop playing with him ? What if he hate him ? But he only merrily laughed . Lan Zhan thought maybe it was not that bad to make friends .

.....

.....

Lan Zhan was hiding behind his brother's ropes. He was enjoying outside but it's still a bit scary for his first time. Wei Ying's eye fell on something. He quickly grabbed both their hand and ran towards a street shop.

Lan Zhan saw that uncle was making animals attached to a stick . He drew with some syrup and others were eating the final product . He looked up with huge curiosity. He turned his head to Wei gege , who was holding three of such stick .

 He turned his head to Wei gege , who was holding three of such stick