🖤Upcoming Chaos🖤

LOTUS PIER

Madam Jiang and Sect Leader looked at the three people in front of them . Well not people technically kids . Begging to be saved from death . Those were no other than Jiang yanli , Wei Liang and Jiang Cheng . They were very very very bored . They were sure they would die .

It's been weeks since their brother went and they can't take it anymore . They decided to convince their parents to take them to Cloud Recesses .

UNCLEAR REAM

Nei Mingjue was the best friend of Lan Xichen . He knew his birthday was coming . He also didn't get to visit him since Lan Xichen 's mother passed away .They only wrote letters.

Finally he decided to travel but his little brother insisted in tagging along.

JIN SECT

Jin Zixuan looked at the minsters who were preparing to travel to Cloud Recesses . He was bored . He asked them to just take him somewhere and here they are taking him to somewhere . But he didn't mean to take him to Cloud Recesses .

They have matters to discuss but what about him . He also heard that place has so many rules . But didn't bother about wasting his energy for argument . Those stupid minsters are just like his father .

Ouyang Clan

Ouyang Zizhen was walking back and forth in front of his sister's room . They were getting late for the travel .

Ouyang clan and Lan clan were close . Ouyang Zizhen soon became friends with another boy of his age . His name was Lan Jingyi .

If someone would ask him about Lan Jingyi , then he would say he is the most un-lan person in lan clan . But also his best friend .

He wrote him a letter asking him to visit Cloud Recesses . He wrote his cousin's birthday was near . So he wanted to go to the market and buy a present .

Well of course Ouyang Zizhen is no better than him in the category of choosing gift . So his elder sister Ouyang Lihua came to rescue .

CLOUD RECESSES

After talking with their uncle , the Jade twins walked to the kitchen . Lan Xichen had promised Wei Wuxian to fed his dumpling in Cloud Recesses . So the talked to Head Cheif , who was an old man .

He was surprised by the arrival of the heirs and even more when he heard their request . But he agreed . After all the younger heir just looked at him expectantly and the word ' no ' couldn't come out of his mouth .

Then Cangse finally found the boy whom his son was calling dumpling . She squealed looking at him .

Big honey eyes .
Chubby cheeks .
Rosy lips .
All dressed in white .

She immediately rushed towards . She pinched his cheeks .

" Omg OMG Omg so cute so soft so adorable (✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷) " she cheered.

That was how Lan Zhan ended up with her

That was how Lan Zhan ended up with her . Then Lan Xichen excused himself to search for Wei Ying .

As he was walking he heard the conversation of Wei Ying and Elder Yiyi .

When Wei Ying entered into his mother's room . He walked to Elder Yiyi .

" Elder Yiyi , I am sorry I overheard the conversation . " He inclined his head .

" I know . " She already felt his presence .

" Elder I want to meet my father too . Can you control the protection wards please . " He almost begged his elder .

He wanted his father to know about how his brother suffered . Although he was old enough to manage himself but his brother was still young . He deserved to be loved . When father was still the Sect Leader , his brother would try hardest to gain approval of his father . He would do all the study and follow all rules for that . Properly it was his subconscious mind which thought that .

She signed . But she hoped after knowing how his sons are suffering could bring him out of seclusion . Otherwise who knows one day Lan Qiren would make a rule ' Breathing loudly is not allowed .'

She told him about the landmarks of the places . And for some like him with good memory and born in Cloud Recesses easily remembered .

Then she saw their first heir dragging Wei Ying who was putting something in his sleeves .

Finally for walking for around 45 minutes , their hard work paid off . They heard a voice

"A'Huan ? What are doing here ?" A voice asked .

Wei Wuxian turned to see a man dressed in pure white . His eyes were red and tired . But he held a powerful aura . He had brown eyes and a forehead band .

" Father " Lan Xichen called him and his voice was laced with longing .

Suddenly Lan Xichen didn't know what to say . His eyes teared up . He missed his father . He heard people saying that his father would never came back . He opened his mouth then closed .

" Greetings Sect leader , this is Wei Ying ; Courtesy Wei Wuxian . " He bowed .

The man smiled tiredly .

" I am a Sect leader anymore , Wuxian . It looks like you have befriended my son . Thank you . " The man said .

Wei Ying was surprised by the answer . He didn't expect to be thanked . Then he smiled .

" Then .. What should I call you ?" He asked .

" Just call me Qingheng-Jun . Let's go inside ." He said softly like someone had took his spirit .

They entered into a small bamboo house . They sat near a table .

" Father how are you ? " Lan Xichen asked hesitantly .

Qingheng-Jun signed .

" I failed to protect her inside my own house . I broke all the clan rules to protect her. In the end I lost her . I am sorry . I know I should be there with you but I can't gather the courage . It's my fault. " He said dejectedly .

<><><><>

The talk is not over hehe😉.