Finally

~one year time skip~

Everyone was gathered around the wooden table set up by the lake. It was decked out with food and drinks—most of them were baked with Himiko's magic. A lot had happened since Tenko came back to her. Well, more like a lot has fallen into place.

Himiko had rearranged the curse she made so long ago so that Nagito's kingdom could enter the forest without being slowed. However, she flipped the curse to apply to the kingdom where Tenko once lived, making many of the the citizens (Ibuki, Angie, Nekomaru, Akane, etc.) exceptions to the magic.

Chiaki, Mikan, and Ibuki were in the shallow part of the lake which went about up to their knees. Sonia was swimming below them, spitting water at them as the girls screamed, laughed, and ran around dodging it. Sonia and Chiaki had started dating at the same time Mikan and Ibuki started talking-talking. However, once meeting, all girls took immediate liking to each other and formed a polyamorous relationship.

Nagito and Hajime were also at the lake and now, the two were engaged! Soon enough, the two would be kings of their kingdom. Not to mention, after Tenko went back to live with Himiko, she was pronounced dead and everyone genuinely believed it. Because their would be no one to inherit the throne, once Tenko's father died, the kingdom would become one with Nagito's for him to have full ruling over.

Angie had also been invited to join the gathering. And from the second Miu saw her, she was head over heels and flirting constantly. Although, the white haired girl didn't seem to be picking up her signs during their conversation.

Aio and Sakura were sharing a bubbly and sweet drink that the mage stirred up in her caldron called "soda". They hadn't "gotten together" necessarily because the two had been together for a few years now.

Hiyoko and Mahiru, while nothing was official at the time, it didn't need to be. Everyone could see the way they simply smiled in each other's presence while going around the table picking up food. And they knew it too.

Also, Gonta (who was busy looking for bugs in the near by flowers) had opened up a butterfly garden back in Nagito's kingdom. With Tenko around to help Himiko (although she could preform all the tasks he did), many chores were taken off of Gonta's hands and allowed him more free time to share his passion for bugs. Not to say that he still didn't enjoy pacing Himiko's shelves to fetch her ingredients every now and then.

Fairies, mermaids, soon-to-be-kings, a mage, a princess, a jester, a soon-to-be-priest, and a gentleman. Who would've thought they would be such good friends?

But when Himiko looked at Tenko, she knew this was no mistake. And every night she thanked Atua that Tenko never gave up on her, no matter how much she pushed her away.

"Everyone! Main meal's ready!" Hajime called out to everyone, signaling them to come to the table has Mahiru and Himiko cleared way for the plates that held the main dishes.

"Last one to the table is a heterosexual!" Tenko called out, watching everyone start running. Himiko wen got run to, but Tenko pulled her arm back.

"Nyeh! We gotta go Tenko!"

"Ha, don't worry. No one will ever think you're straight."

"Hey! You're one to talk!" She elbowed Tenko's shoulder, causing the girl to laugh, "But seriously, we need to get to dinner."

"Okay, okay," Tenko sighed, "Go ahead, I'll take the burden of being last." The red head girl smiled, causing Tenko to smile at the satisfaction of the girl's happiness, and ran off to join the other.

This was more of a fairy tale ending than Tenko could have ever received from marrying some prince. This was their happily ever after.

The end.

———

A/N: Hey! Everyone who read, thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed it! I'm hoping to write more danganronpa fan fics and specifically stories about wlw ships cause one, as a lesbian, I feel like I write them better cuz like projecting and stuff and two, I feel like there's a lot less wlw content in the danganronpa fandom compared to mlm and straight ships.

Also, I usually never finish stories so congrats to me on pulling through this time.

Anyways, that's all. Thank you again! :)