SMG4: Mario gets [WOKE] (04)

Suddenly you and Mario wake up. "W-What?" you quickly rub your eyes and look around. "Mario?" You didn't see Mario. "MARIO?!" You yell out. Suddenly you turn and see him. "W-What?" Mario looked at you and looked back out into space. "What happened to everything?" Mario says as he looks back at you. You quickly shrug your shoulders. "Well at least we aren't getting chased by Susan mind you." You quickly add as you push your hair out of your face and tuck it behind your ear.

"Not quite." A mysterious voice calls out. You and Mario quickly grabbed onto each other and looked around fiercely. Suddenly you look up to see a face coming towards you. You and Mario scream. "Oh don't worry!" The face says with a smile. "I'm not that angry lady chasing you." You and Mario glance at each other confused. "I am Kawaiishima, creator of the universe!" You quickly clear your throat. "..Uhh.. who?" Kawaiishima smiles at you, "Haha, don't worry. Lets just say, I'm a friend looking over you." Mario smiles, "Oh like Mario's foot fungus!" You quickly let go of Mario. "EW, Mario that's disgusting!"

You look up at Kawaiishima. "Uh where are we now Mr. Kawaiishima?" Kawashima smiles at you. "Why, you're at the beginning, of course!" Mario looks at you then at Kawaiishima. "The... beginning?" Mr. Kawaiishima nods. "That's right! Nothing exists yet for I have to still make it." Mario smiles, "...Cool! What do you do then?" Mario comments, "Wouldn't it be super boring?" You elbow Mario. "Mario..." As usual Mr. Kawaiishima smiles. "Oh don't worry! I've got pong!" Suddenly pong shows up outside of Mario as he glances around him. "Wha?" You quietly say as you and Mario turn around to see a portal opening up. "Oh, Looks like we have a new competitor!" You suddenly get a nervous feeling that something is wrong. Suddenly Susan slowly comes out of the portal. Susan looks at the pong that was set up. Mario glances at you as you gulp. "Uh oh..." Susan quickly points at Mr. K, "Kawaiishima! We meet again!" You gasp as Mario gets grabbed. "Mario!" you call out but you couldn't move from where you stood. "Hello Susan. Fancy a game?" You scream, "NO, MR KAWAIISHIMA!" You were ignored. "You score, you can have Mario and [Y/N]. You lose, you leave them alone." Susan quickly grabs the white board. "You're on!" Mario quickly screams, "Wait WHAT?!" You slowly cover your eyes with your hands. "Uh.. oh.."

Suddenly the game was on as Mr. Kawaiishima tosses Mario in the air. Mr. K quickly smacks Mario over to Susan as she hits back. Mario screamed as they kept hitting him back and forward. You watch him fly back and forward. "Oh, ouch that's gotta hurt." You thought in your mind. Susan gets ready to swing but misses the hit as Kawaiishima wins. You smile, "YOU DID IT!" You cheered as you were able to move again. "We're FREE!" Mario cheers. Susan points at Kawaiishima, "NO! YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!" Susan takes a breath and sighs. "Fine... Imma head out." Susan walks into the portal but quickly grabs the remote. "BUT I'm taking this remote back."

The portal closes as You and Mario glance at each other then glanced up at Kawashima. "What now Mr. Kawaiishima?" You asked. Mr K. smiles at you. "Oh, I'll probably send you back to your time and undo everything you two did." Mario smiles, "Oh cool!" Mario and Mr. K walk off together. "Wait," You quickly say. "US TWO?!" You run after them "BUT IT WAS ALL MARIOS DOING, HE STARTED THIS MESS AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!" But all you hear for a response is laughter between Mario and Mr K. "Say Kawashima?" Mario asks. "Yes Mario?" Mr. K asks. "What's it like being the creator of the universe?" You elbow Mario. "What? I can ask questions!" Mario hisses. "It's pretty cool." Mr. K answers as Mario smiles. "Nice, would you be able to create me infinite spaghetti?" You jump on Mario and start bashing his head with your fist. "HEY OW OW OWWW!" Mario grunts. Mr. K laughs, "I could. But what's in it for me?" Mario knocks you off as you stand up and continues to walk with them. "Uhh.. We can be your best friends!" Mario smiles. Mr. K looks at you and mario. "Hmm. I'll think about it." You guys walked into the bright light and returned home.