SMG4: Mario gets [WOKE] (02)

Mario runs around the whole city doing massive destruction. "Mario please stop!" You cried as you tried to snatch it from Mario. Mario moves his hand before you had the chance to grab the remote. Suddenly the remote makes an weird buzzing noise and stops working. "Piece of sh*t." Mario throws it on the ground. Suddenly the remote shakes and makes an louder noise. Suddenly a big wave of force blasts from the remote and makes everything and everyone frozen in time.

"Oh...sh*t..." Mario quietly says. "Look what you've done Mario!" You say very crossed. You and Mario walk around town to see everything frozen. Nobody made a sound or made a peep. "Uh oh..." Mario says slowly.

Mario screams and throws the remote on the ground and does everything he could to try to make the remote work again. "CRAP, ITS BROKEN!" You start to shake. "N-No... NO FIX IT NOW!" Mario grabs you by the back of your shirt and runs while dragging you. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!" You screamed. Mario stops at the stop light and presses the button to go but it wouldn't function. "OH I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Mario continues to run dragging you with him. "MAAAAARRRRIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Mario and you make it to his house and you both sit on the couch. "At least we got TV!" Mario says as calmly as he could. He flips on the TV. "MARIO- YOU GOTTA FIX THIS DAMN REMOTE!" TV turns on to an channel and it showed three men on the screen frozen in time. "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Mario screams. You start to shiver. "Wait if we are both not frozen doesn't that make us... Gods?!" Mario smiles and runs out of the house. "M-Mario...?!" You rush after him.

You followed Mario around as he did things that you couldn't normally do in the mushroom kingdom you soon grew into liking it. You grow distracted. "Maybe this isn't so bad..?" You started to have fun until later. Suddenly you and Mario felt down and very depressed. "This isn't fun anymore.." you say quietly to Mario as you both sit in the subway train lobby. Mario slowly agrees and you both leave heading to the therapist. You both go inside to see Bloopkins already on the couch. Mario picks him up and throws him out the window. You both sit down and stare at the therapist. "What's the point of owning the world when there's no one else to enjoy this with us.." Mario talks slowly and pulls out the remote. "DAMN YOU!" Mario tosses the remote across the room. The remote makes the same buzzing noise from earlier. "I'm sorry baby I love you-." Mario says to the remote that was laying on the floor. You facepalmed and walked over as the remote makes louder noise. Suddenly a white glare flashes before your eyes. "M-MAAAARRRIIIIOOOOOOO!" You screamed as you both fly in a vortex. Mario and you scream and grab each other. Soon you both land on brick. You both slowly get up. "Woah...retro..." you say and Mario looked shocked. "We must've gone back in time!" Mario smiles but looks over to see an 8-bit Mario on the other side. "WOW!" You say with am surprised look as you run over and looks at him a bit closer. "Hello there, sexy!" The 8-bit Mario screams. "Wow what an intelligent person!" Mario smiles as you step back. "What the hell!" Suddenly You and Mario look up to see a cloud moving towards you. You quickly hide behind Mario. "Mario, you get us out of this sh*t, RIGHT NOW!" Suddenly Susan pops out of the cloud and looks down on you both. "Oh, it's YouTube CEO Susan WOJIJIJIJIJIJI. HI!" Mario waves. You peek behind him to see Susan. "Oh my gosh, we are SAVED!" you smile and start rejoicing. "SHUT YOUR B*TCH ASSES UP!" Susan screams as she fires an rocket at them. "W- AAAHHHHHHH!" You hide behind Mario again. Mario throws the 8-bit Mario at the rocket killing the rocket. You reached over and pressed the button in a spam. "Cmon, Cmon, Cmon!" You panicked until you both were sucked into another portal.