SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode (03)

Susan: "Hello? Reader are you awake?"

Susan: "One second let me get out of dialog form."

Susan appears to you the reader. "Finally." Susan straightens her shirt. "You're all probably wondering or probably know what's happening at this moment. SMG4 and I basically gave Mario the opportunity to get SMG4's phone back that has the account on it to turn everything back to normal." Susan looks around. "So this is Wattpad... anyways, this is Mario's time to bring everyone back. So don't worry so much. Anyways back to the story." Susan fades.

SMG3 works on the phone while [Y/N] stands next to the others. "Are you guys really going to let SMG3 push you guys around like this..?" [Y/N] asks in a whisper. "Not like we have a choice." Whimpu says silently. "You don't need to follow him, you could just come with me and we can stop-" SMG3 interrupts loudly. "Ugh you guys are the worst. Weegee doll go buy me a hotdog to make me feel better. CHOP CHOP!" Weegee doll waddles off to get a hotdog for SMG3. "Hey stinky!" [Y/N] recognizes the voice. "Mario?" [Y/N] turns and saw him as SMG3 catches your gaze and looks over where you were looking. "I'm about to kick somebody's AAASSSSSS!" SMG3 gasps. "WHAT?! WHO LET YOU OUT?!" SMG3 starts to press buttons on the remote to zap Mario but he ditches them. SMG3 screams but glances at [Y/N] and runs and picks up [Y/N]. [Y/N] screams, "LET ME GOOOO!" SMG3 starts running with [Y/N] over his shoulder. Mario chases after. "GET OVER HERE!" SMG3 runs past man blocks as Mario follows. "Ima kick your ASS!" Mario yells after SMG3. SMG3 uses his other hand and presses buttons. "Get away from me!" [Y/N] tries to snatch the remote but misses. "MARIO!" [Y/N] yells. "How about you suck Marios a p-" [Y/N] notices the red play buttons showing up behind Mario. "HELLO THERE BOYS!" Mario looks behind him and screams. SMG3 looses him in the alley way and [Y/N] kicks and hits SMG3. "LET ME GO DUMB ASSSSSS!!!!" SMG3 runs into Weegee doll and smirks evilly. "Weegee doll would you do something for me please?" SMG3 throws the remote at Weegee doll and laughs. "WEEGEE!" [Y/N] yells. Weegee looks up at [Y/N]. "YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO HELP US FIX THIS! DON'T LET THIS GUY PUSH YOU ARO-" SMG3 runs off with [Y/N]still on his shoulder. "AAHHHHHH!!!" [Y/N] screams as you guys make it to downtown as SMG3 steals a cloud and hops into it with [Y/N] on. SMG3 and [Y/N] fly up into the sky.

SMG3 ties [Y/N]'s hands up. "SO. How the heck did you get out of my control?" SMG3 asks. [Y/N] glares. "You didn't think I'd get my memory back didn't you dumbass." [Y/N] hisses. SMG3 glares. "Whatever you are mine now and you have no choice!" [Y/N] growls but gasps to see Mario behind them. "Mario..?" Mario jumps and laughs. SMG3 turns. "Oh shit..." Mario tackles SMG3 off the cloud but quickly grabs [Y/N]'s arm and drags [Her/Him] down with them. "OOF AHH EEEE OOFFF AAHH!" Mario and SMG3 hit the roof of the building as [Y/N] falls next to them, "OOF-" [Y/N]lays there holding [Her/His] side. "ow..." Suddenly [Y/N] looks over and sees SMG3 smirk. "Mario my man, you were always going to loose." Mario looks around and sees that the remote isn't there. "Where's the remote-" Mario yells out. "ITS A TRAP SMG3 GAVE IT TO WEEGEE-" [Y/N] was cut off as all the red play buttons show up. "HeLLo tHeRE BoOoOOOooYySs!" One shoots down and grabs Mario. "MARIO!" [Y/N] yells and tries to get up and [Her/ His] side hurts like hell. "Bye BITCH!" Mario disappears in the sky. [Y/N] sits up in shock. "Looks like you and I have some unfinished business to get too [Y/N]" SMG3 smirks. [Y/N] gulps nervously.

[[WOTFI 2020 IS NEXT GUYS FINALLY!]]